Burnout video of someone on here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burnout video of someone on here

I took this last night at Sparta. I guess it was the STAP weekend on CVN. I can't think of who this is though...

mrlandyacht!!
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

where is sparta ?

Comment

Comment

Total Est. Time: 3 hours, 1 minute
          Total Est. Distance: 165.73 miles

from barrie

Comment

another q, how did you get up in the air like that to take the pic. and where can i get one of these flying machines.

Comment

Cayuga is closer for you I think. Are you thinking about coming down? I'll meet you there

Check this video out and you'll understand how I got that angle. Thats me second from the right.
              http://www.supermotors.org/vehicles/....php?id=341324

Comment

that would be fun, however i dont have a car worth racing. whats it cost to run?

Comment

15 bucks to race as many times as you want...
                  sigpic
                  1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

race it till you break it nice

Comment

I see 3 cars in your sig I don't have a car worth racing either. I gotta take my Vic down to see what it does. My Taurus wagon did a best of 18.2 last year, it was really humid though, I bet I could nail a 17.9 or better in cooler weather LOL. $15 to race or $5 to spectate.

Comment

4 cars. oh you werent counting the camaro. jerk.

Comment

well shit, i am only 1 1/2 from there, it isnt to much farther than martin, i will have to bring the bird up there this year.....do they have a web site to check out to see when they start? Let me know. You ought to come down to martin to check it out, Me and a group of people are going there opening day....April 7th, 2007 Check it out! www.us131motorsportspark.com Unless they changed their prices, it is $15 to race and $10 to get in.

Comment

yeah thats MLY hes got a nice merc
                            Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                            'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                            sigpic
                            85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

I like that sound a lot actually. Did you say that you're running no cats and glasspacks?
                              88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                              Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Working...
                              X