Dans MGM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dans MGM

Its nothing what anyone elses rides are like on here but its a start.

1992 MGM LS Stock everything except Air Filter which is Ractive
    The Junk in my trunk is a Kenwood 1100watt Monoblock powering 4x10" pioneers and the 300watt 4 channel pioneed amp beside it is powering my Pioneer 4 way 6x9s in the rear deck. so yeah if your wondering where the 4th sub is it is behind the Kenwood Amp. The interior is lit up with all blue LEDS which turns out are the most expensive. The engine is stock but the air filter and soon to be chipped the blue is all ford blue.

Sorry for the quality sadly my new cell phone takes better pictures than my digital camera.

1992 GrandMarquis LS
    The boat with the sound.

That thing is nice. I would hide that power wire better in your engine compartment so it isn't right in your face as you see the engine.
    2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

i agree, and give it a good wash n wax, slap some upholstry on the sub box, and roll in it mang!!!
      jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

Comment

nice! needs 16" wheels and big brakes lol

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

LOL yeah thats the 2nd power wire we put in as the first one was like 2 ft to short and this one is like maybe a foot. So yeah I was planning eventually on fiberglassing the box in which would be nice. and the rims are in the future plans. But yeah other then that I payed 800 for it off my grandma and I love it.
          1992 GrandMarquis LS
          The boat with the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by danbraniff
            LOL yeah thats the 2nd power wire we put in as the first one was like 2 ft to short and this one is like maybe a foot. So yeah I was planning eventually on fiberglassing the box in which would be nice. and the rims are in the future plans. But yeah other then that I payed 800 for it off my grandma and I love it.
            Nice car!

You can always put a fuse block somewhere in there, to join the two lengths of wire together, and run the wire nice and clean under the car...
            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

See now this is why im here I can never think outside the box but that my friend is a brilliant idea
              1992 GrandMarquis LS
              The boat with the sound.

Comment

We try
                1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Nice car, how many miles?

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
                  Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
                  5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X