bell door edge guards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bell door edge guards

well i bougth a few packs of these black plastic things, pretty slim, they look pretty factory figured i would try them on my trunk because the leaves seem to get trapped in that trunk gutter and maybe if there is less of a gap it will inhibit the leaves from gathering into a pile of goopie leaves in that channl.
    2. put one on my driver door so it wont contact the wrought iron fence any more.

will water and shit get stuct inside this plastic and do bad stuff to my paint and mak the edges of the trunk and doors rust out faster? anyone else use these things??????????????

heres a picture from their website

I've never seen them cause any damage.
    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

didnt work on the rear doors the gap is already small enough but its seeming to really do the trick on my trunk no leaves yet today

Comment

If you would have got the chrome mexican edging I would drive up there and shoot you.lol
        2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Originally posted by zwack88
          If you would have got the chrome mexican edging I would drive up there and shoot you.lol
          Just say NO to mexican chrome!
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

ew no, this stuff looks exactly like the stuff that seperates the tailights from the rear panel. and i thought mexican chrome was that shit that came in a bottle, spray chrome

Comment

It can also be applied to plastic stick-on stuff thats "chrome" like the rocker panel trim that comes on a sticky role and looks just like the adhesive flashing stuff used on duct work.
              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
              X