Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swap Fest '06

oh yes!

Ill be bringing more stuff this near - I dont have any swaybars as of now but Im sure lookin.

I DO have a bunch of stuff I dont need to be sitting on here taking up space, that I will sell cheap to fund gas for the trip.

I can only think of a few things now, but I will update this post with stuff as I find it.

I have mostly common and random stuuf, like 2 CV grills, one of each blue oval era, clock delete plates, door speaker baffles, ramdom CV lenses, my old red no-mirror visors (non-droopy fabric) stuff like that.

Whats everyone else got?
    Last edited by 85crownHPP; 06-20-2006, 02:10 AM.
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

I'll be bringing a couple of older CV grilles, bezels, 3.27 gears, rear coil springs, and some other little things that I can dig up. Don't know if I'll be able to fit the catted H-pipe in the trunk with the other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by monterey1962
      I'll be bringing a couple of older CV grilles, bezels, 3.27 gears, rear coil springs, and some other little things that I can dig up. Don't know if I'll be able to fit the catted H-pipe in the trunk with the other stuff.
      I don't see why not...
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

i have lots of parts here available for a skippyville donation

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

bringin the gears back to pa monty?
          btw anybody want to pick up k codes at scottfest, i found at least half a dozen in the yard, pm me if u want one to take home

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania
            bringin the gears back to pa monty?
            Yeah, I'll let you take a look at that chip and judge 'em. Don't think I'll need 'em anyway since the CV is staying mostly stock.

I don't see why not...
            Totes with tools, sub woofer. Not to mention the extra weight. That bitch is heavy. I'll need the right price to make it worth hauling it out. Anyone even want it (catted 'stang h-pipe w/20K miles)?

Comment

I've got my old muffler-back tailpipes with tips if anyone wants em, sitting in my garage collecting spiders. 351w crank and rods, Tom's 88+ gm rear end, my edelbrock rpm intake and 600 carb could be avaliable if someone wants a package deal for a carb swap, good e7 heads with upgraded crane springs, carb'd timing covers with the fuel pump opening, maybe some other stuff if i look around...

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
              '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
              '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Dont sell my 88 front end!

Comment

I cant, its already on your car

'80 Town Coupé

Comment

I mean rear end

Comment

Damn I hope I can make it even for a couple days. Id love to donate some of my shit.
                      Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

bring those heads justin!!!!!! you know they are good???
                        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                        sigpic
                        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

I'll bring what I can, exploder wheels...hmm...that's about all I have left. Got a 2000 PI air box with mass air...maybe a pioneer head unit...stock 89 turbines with decent michelins..all the stuff in my FS thread...
                          Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

they wer on my last motor and were fine and were only cycled on this motor a few times

'80 Town Coupé

Comment

hey justin, carb swap parts, intake carb pressure regulator mabye?, you got it?, how much, i want it
                              jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

Comment

Working...
                              X