ride up to paul's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ride up to paul's?

Just a thought for now, but . . . I was thinking that since Paul is not able to be at SF, some of us could ride up to him for a day or so. That is, if things would work out on both our ends. I was thinking something like the 22nd or 23rd. By Mapquest, it's roughly 8 hours one way. If we could get a few guys to go in one car we could split the fuel cost. So, if anyone would be interested, let it be known or forever hold your peace . . . .

That'll be cool if anyone wants to do this. Unfortunately I have no room though for people to sleep over before your trek back to wherever. If anyone does think they want to do it, let me know. I'll probably have some box parts for a swap too.
    Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

id probaly be in, new hampshire is roughly an hour drive from me, and youd all most likely be taking the same route up there, i smell a box convoy.....
      jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

Comment

Working...
      X