Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call him Mr Spanky

FINALLY another member local to me.

Welcome Spanky, guys. Spanky, stand up and tell the class a little bit about yourself.
    2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
    1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
    1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Nick
    88 Colony Park LS
    G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
    Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

Hi.

I live by Freshmeat. I've been through entirely too many cars in my 8 years but my next purchase (tomorrow morning) will be a 98 CVPI. I hope to have fun with it.

I also have a 2002 WRX that needs a longblock if anyone wants to buy.

Comment

Welcome! Nice to see another 98+ owner here.
        2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Great guys here, Spank. Anything you need to know, just ask.
          2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.

Comment

Welcome!
            Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
            Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

thanks for the welcome guys

Comment

Welcome! And just how many lbs of boost were we running when we destroyed the longblock of our WRX? :evil:

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let people have guns ...why should we let them have ideas?"

--Joseph Stalin

"That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It's our job to see that it stays there."

-George Orwell

And Shepherds we shall be, for thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand, our feet may swiftly carry out thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

Comment

I've been too scared to ask the same question.
                  He knows his shit, guys... may need some direction for the Modular-specific tech, but he knows a lot about the basic principles of performance.

Comment

Originally posted by TDSP
                    Welcome! And just how many lbs of boost were we running when we destroyed the longblock of our WRX? :evil:
                    15psi + 55 shot on stock fuel pump. :o

Comment

here's some pics of the new whip

I found out it's a 99. 155k on the clock. Picked it up for $3k.

Comment

That will be a fun ride :evil:
                        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Especially when I convince him to let me design a 6spd for it!

Comment

Welcome. That's a nice lookin Vic ya got there. Put a K&N intake kit on that sucker. That's what I'd do with a 99+ Vic.
                            88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                            Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

K&N blows harder than Stu's mother.
                              He and I are mapping out ideas for it. He's giving it DD duties, so nothing extreme.

Comment

Working...
                              X