more stuff i have to one up poor pete.lol...brake light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more stuff i have to one up poor pete.lol...brake light

heh, you only have one mang, i have 2 with possibility to get like 4 more....best of all...freebies
    Last edited by 83tc; 06-24-2006, 01:52 PM.
    jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

where did you get those? i want one for a third brake light. i wanna convert to LEDs to have better lights in the car.
    Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

off the roof of a late model astro van or s10 blazer, both have em, 2 screws and a wire snip and youve got em, most junkyards have em, only difference is the number of led's used, depend on the year and shit, like mine are off by like 2, but youd never notice, s10's have a slightly smaller bar as well, there are roughly a foot or so long
      jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

Comment

yeah I was gonna say they look a lot like mine!
        They're freakin perfect arent they???? Bright as hell too.
        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
        sigpic
        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

hell yeah, think ill mount em on the upper rear window moulding, cop car style, seein how theres no logic circuit in my car for a third brake light, ill just have one for each side, and poof......

Comment

Could just tap wiring direct off the brake switch for that. I can't imagine a third brake light's wiring being all that hard to rig.

I wish my S10 had a third brake light in that style. Mine has the regular bulb style mounted on the top of the cab. The lens is flush with the body, and its got a gasket and crap in there.
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

yea - if you tap into each side in the rear, they will blink with the signals too.
              I tapped off the brake light switch for mine, as previously mentioned.

git to work!
              Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
              'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
              sigpic
              85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

i wouldve it it hadnt friggen rained all day, rain till wednesday, shitty

Comment

Working...
                X