more led madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more led madness

newest ebay find, dunno what ill do with it, probaly put it in the back seat where my armrest used to be before it broke off, lol, gotta fill in the hole, just got a huge ass sheet of aluminum diamond plate too, so new switch panels, gauge panel in the center dash vents, filling in the armrest hole with a small plate, think ill mount this thing to that plate, tll look cool reflecting off the diamond plate, not bad for $.50, total cost to my door?, $3.95, pete, i think your slackin, lol, your gonna have to do some crazy shit to keep up with me here...
    jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

eh, the pre-made tubes dont excite me as much. :p

I thought about getting some of those blue LED tubes like you have for the interior but never did... I want to try and make my LEDs be more inconspicuous, part of existing interior peices, like the old LED seat backs. Pretty much so during the day you see only the LEDs and little else
    I need to find a machinist or some one to make me a drilling template for the exposed circuit LED strips, so I can make sets of holes to mount them behind the B pillars and other spots.
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

heh, im tempted to flush mount mine, theyre actually purple, but it looks blue in the vid, dunno why, but when i finally find a real headliner im going to cut the center on either side of the dome light and bolt the tubes up there, and the ebay ad said that weird little tube was a strobe light, apparently it wasnt, lol, i was trying to get a small strobe i could tear apart and hide behind my amp rack, oh well...
      jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

Comment

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the headline Idea.

I saw one guy on cardomain that had individual LEDs all up in his headliner like a starry night.... he had it so different starscapes would light up synchronised with the music.
        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
        sigpic
        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

i saw that as well, im lookin for a full headliner from a tc, none around here, just grand marq's and wagons lately, when i get one im cuttin 2 slices in it, recessing the led tubes as much as i can, cause theres not much room up there, thinkin ill double up some foam from the fabric store and make kind of a step looking molding around the tubes, cover the whole thing in leapord print and yeah!

Comment

Working...
          X