Hello, Im new in here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, Im new in here.

Just want to say hi to all the fellow pather lovers. I just recently joined this site. I have been reading on and off for the past few months and thought now would be a great time to join with the meet coming up in July. I was planning on attending. I will be bringing my 99 grand marq and 79 ltd. Hope to see you all soon.
    http://www.supermotors.net/16464
    79 LTD, Accel Wires,Cap,Rotor,Coil. Custom Exhaust w/ '05 Mustang Mufflers. Vintage Western Wheels. More to come.
    99 Grand Marq, March Pulleys, CVPI PCM, K&N FIPK, Custom X-pipe, Flowmasters.

79 LTD?! The ScottFest is in August. We need pics ASAP! And to GMN!

Comment

Welcome!!!
      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

welcome to the hole
        jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

Comment

Howdy BIGON4D... Glad you've come to join in the fun!
          Be good, if not, be good at it!!

Originally posted by N A
          RideIt, I hope you know we are going to screw with you because you're the coolest chick on this 'site.
          Originally posted by p71towny
          Your one of the most kick ass girls I know.
          :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf:

Comment

What is ScottFest and where will it be held?
            79 LTD, Accel Wires,Cap,Rotor,Coil. Custom Exhaust w/ '05 Mustang Mufflers. Vintage Western Wheels. More to come.

Comment

Welcome! Sounds like you have some great cars, we need pics.
              2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Scottfest is a festival of panthers, in it there will be automotive related activities, fun and games, beer and bbq, and maybe even a dunking booth and moon bounce. not really...

check out the SCOTTFEST 2006 forum up near the top of the main list.

and yes lets see some pics of that LTD! is it a landau by chance?
                Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                sigpic
                85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Welcome to GMN and Pics of the LTD are a must... I love the old Barges.
                  Resident diesel addict

Comment

to GMN!

And yes, we need pics of the 79! The absolute holy grail of box panthers!
                    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Welcome to GMN man.

Oh yea...we need pics of that '79 :smirk:
                      Nick
                      88 Colony Park LS
                      G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
                      Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

Originally posted by FastGallopingPonies
                        Pics of the LTD are a must... I love the old Barges.

the 79 LTD is not a barge - its a box just like the rest of ours
                        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                        sigpic
                        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

welcome to gmn
                          scottfest is held at my shop in central pa

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP*
                            the 79 LTD is not a barge - its a box just like the rest of ours

Yes I realize. When I read it Ithought it said '77. My mistake.
                            Resident diesel addict

Comment

Ok, ok I'll get some picks ASAP. I will try to get them up before I leave for vacation. Where exactly should I post them?
                              I was considering creating a car domain page but haven’t got that far.
                              Oh yeah just for the record I also own a '87 Vic but she isn’t to pretty. I might be putting it up for sale. Insurance for three cars is a bit much.
                              :3gears:

Comment

Working...
                              X