Hey Hey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Hey

Not really nw here. but I don't post too often, But I'm on the site atleast twice a day reading all of the new stuff. Never made a Newbie post so here it is. I'm 16 and have own my Merc. which is my first car for a little over a year now. Haven't talked to many of you guys besides GL when he was looking for XP. Anyway Just wanted to say Hey and let ya all know who I am a bit.

~ Dave
    Resident diesel addict

wazzap dave.
    have you done stuff to the merc yet? dont be afraid to ask questions!
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Honestly I haven't done much to the Merc. She is sitting at a good friends farm. I go over and start her up and drive her around. I got a bit of work to do until she is ready to go on the road. (Hopefully this August) I plan on doing some body work IE Rust removal and a few dents need to be pulled and fixed. Then I plan on rolling her into the booth at the garage and Re-painting her Haven't decide what color yet, I really love the Toreador red Whales but I don't know how the box would look. I was thinking the toreador Read with the Black Vinyl and then I'm going to strip and paint my Turbines Black with the Chrome Merc. Centers. What do ya all think?
      Resident diesel addict

Comment

What's up dave....
        Be good, if not, be good at it!!

Originally posted by N A
        RideIt, I hope you know we are going to screw with you because you're the coolest chick on this 'site.
        Originally posted by p71towny
        Your one of the most kick ass girls I know.
        :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf:

Comment

Another young gun with a Panther. Maybe we can turn all teenagers away from Asian economy cars to American muscle cars.
          88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
          Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Originally posted by 88Vic
            Another young gun with a Panther. Maybe we can turn all teenagers away from Asian economy cars to American muscle cars.
            It's not going to happen any time soon. I thought I had my younger brother hooked on 4.6L Panthers and he buys an '02 Acura TL Type-S. The one with the 260 hp 3.2L Honda VTEC motor and sport-shift automatic. Most of the kids around here drive lowered Honda Civics with those stupid fart sounding, coffee can exhaust tips.

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
            Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
            5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

Ive gotten a few people interested in the bigger older cars, but I bet only one or two would actually buy one.
              -Matt
              1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

I'n gonna buy an Asian econo bow. Only because I need to learn to drive a stick and I have very little money for gas. I'll have fun beating it up, but i'll never get attached to it.
                88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Working...
                X