some new pics of my car uploaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some new pics of my car uploaded

Hi I have just put some pics of my 84 grand marquis on car domain if anyone wants to take a look, ther is only 4 but there will be more added soon
    hear is the site http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2395920

Holy christ that car is beautiful
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I thought you had wheels for a 92-94 CV/GM on there?

Comment

Ranger wheels huh...I'm not sure I like those a whole lot. Car does look great tho, very nice ride.
        '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

im kinda likin the ranger wheels, i like the newer chrome deep dish lookin ones better though
          jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

Comment

ya the wheels off a 88 ranger and they have been re polished so i thought id put them on, i originaly had my 88 lincoln lsc wheels on it though,
            check back cause im still puttin more pics on.

Comment

i like the wheels! looks like its time for some new rear springs and some fat tires though
              Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
              'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
              sigpic
              85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

+1 on the rear springs, otherwise

Comment

Looks good. I have always liked those ranger wheels for some reason. Very nice!
                  2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

thanks,,, ya my rear springs are a little saggy,, i will have to get a nother set of springs from work,

Comment

Purdy Merk. Mark VII isnt a bad choice either.

How do they compare?
                      -Matt
                      1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

I like those wheels, my dad had those on his 86 ranger, they looked good. Those look really good on your car with the white lettering
                        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Thanks,
                          Jason i saw you have some new pics on your site, i notice you took your hub caps off, are you going to put differnt wheels on it? i see you put taylor wires on to i had those on my lincoln with the red cap i found it made a difference. so which part of london do you live in?
                          Anyhow i should be painting my car with in the next couple of weeks and i will poast more pics.

Comment

Ya wheels eventually...probably not for awhile though, atleast next year. I got alot I want to do first unless I see a good deal. I didn't like the hub caps.
                            I just got those Taylor wires, they fit like crap. The drivers side is fine but 3 of the pass. side ones need to be shortened. That'll be done this week. They definitely made a difference since 2 of the original wires didn't clip onto the plugs, they just kinda sat on them LOL.

I live near Wharncliffe and Comissioners, right next to Union gas.

Comment

What style wheels are you looking to put on it? i have the old aluminum turbine wheels off mine i might sell.
                              i live down by hamilton rd close to KFC
                              i remember my plug wires where a pain in the ass at first to when i first put them on.
                              so where you able to get a new seat yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X