so who's DEFINITLY coming???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so who's DEFINITLY coming???

I know I am - the time off work is secured, and the box is running good as ever. Even worst case, Ill borrow my dad's car for the trip, or hitch a ride on the southern convoy.

Who else is for sure???
    I dont wanna hear any of this might/maybe stuff!!!!!

:rock:
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

I have the time off from work secured as well. The only thigng i have to figure out is how im going to get to SF. I'm leaning towards either renting a car or flying at this point.

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
    '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
    '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

I'll be there. Time off is secured for me, as well. Both cars are capable of the trip.

Comment

I'll be there.

Phayzer: If you fly in, let us know where. I can pick you up at the Philly or Reading airport on my way up if you need.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Will not.
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I'll be there.....Bringing the Vic i might not stay the whole weekend thou maybe 2 days. I'll see as time nears
            The Best
            Past and Present Any Questions...................

Comment

90% not
              Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
              Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

i'll be there

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I'm in, and the SVT Vic will be this time as well.

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73
                    I'll be there.

Phayzer: If you fly in, let us know where. I can pick you up at the Philly or Reading airport on my way up if you need.
                    Iast I checked a few days ago it was around $200 Orlando to Philly round trip, Renting a midsize car ~$250 + gas and driving time both ways. I dont think ill be comfortable taking my linc on the trip assuming its finished on time, and my celica still needs brake work (I'm trying not to put money in it if i can get my linc going since its already has new everything)

'80 Town Coupé

Comment

Originally posted by phayzer5
                      Iast I checked a few days ago it was around $200 Orlando to Philly round trip, Renting a midsize car ~$250 + gas and driving time both ways. I dont think ill be comfortable taking my linc on the trip assuming its finished on time, and my celica still needs brake work (I'm trying not to put money in it if i can get my linc going since its already has new everything)

Come on man, where is your faith in your work? My Dad did the complete engine swap in my car with a 0 mile engine and did a one day break in before a 6,000 mile road trip with the whole family. You gotta have faith in your work to do that.

Comment

Yeah, definitely won't be going this year.
                        Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

As long as a job doesn't fuck itup, I'll be there.
                          '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Originally posted by Blaze86Vic
                            Come on man, where is your faith in your work? My Dad did the complete engine swap in my car with a 0 mile engine and did a one day break in before a 6,000 mile road trip with the whole family. You gotta have faith in your work to do that.
                            I wont have a problem with my work, its just i gotta wait for the motor werk to start and finish at the machine shop. If things are ok and we keep with the Aug 1st date i set with him i might make it. Nothing is for sure yet with anything, its gonna probably be at the end of this month when i know for sure what my method of transportation will be.

'80 Town Coupé

Comment

I'll be there at least one of the days...
                              Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Working...
                              X