n00b, the female mopar fan kind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

n00b, the female mopar fan kind

hey everyone, ive watched these forums for a bit and thought i'd join up to comment here and there. you all seem pretty kool and know your shizz.

1994 2.5L 4cyl Dodge Spirit, 82K miles
    1975 318 V8 Plymouth Valiant Custom, 42K miles

mmmm another lady

I'm digging the paint job on your Spirit, pretty cool.

Welcome to GMN!
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

to GMN!
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

hey guys, thanks! i know blaze86vic from cardomain, he's always been very nice.

thanx for the comment on my spirit, if you'd like to see more of it, here is my cardomain garage

http://www.cardomain.com/id/4doorV8valiant

Comment

Thanks for the compliments on my Mercury. It's nice to see another woman interested in cars.
          Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

yay for the single gals

Comment

Welcome!! That is the coolest Spirit I've seen! :evil: ...and that Valiant... Sweet!
              Last edited by boXman; 07-04-2006, 10:12 PM.
              '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
              '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

woah, thank you so much! i'm really glad you like my spirit too.

Comment

I like k cars and extended k cars, I'm weird like that. :p
                  '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                  '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

welcome!

and yes, we have a strong ratio of folks that know lots of tech to those that dont, and we are working on edumucating all those that dont.
                    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                    sigpic
                    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Gimmah the Valiant?

Click my sig pic.

Comment

Woah, no leghumpers have invaded the thread yet.........

Welcome to GMN

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let people have guns ...why should we let them have ideas?"

--Joseph Stalin

"That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It's our job to see that it stays there."

-George Orwell

And Shepherds we shall be, for thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand, our feet may swiftly carry out thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

Comment

Ok, I just looked at pics of the Spirit, and you..

You're pretty cute! And talented too, considering the detail on that car!
                          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Welcome to the forums!
                            -Glen
                            "Experience is a tough teacher - it gives the test first and the lesson later"

Comment

Welcome aboard. Check out www.vmrintl.com to find out what your Valiant is worth with the 318. BTW, my grandparents had a '74 Dart Swinger.
                              '03 300b MM (My pride and joy until 8/9/13 @129k)

Comment

Working...
                              X