Shocks/Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shocks/Springs

I want some new shocks/springs for the rear of my car. Some that'll lift up the back end so that the car actually is sloping foreward. What are some nice stiff shocks/springs that will give it a nice, large rake that aren't too pricey? I've heard TRW Cargo Coils are good, anything stiffer?
    88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
    Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

With my TRW cargo coils when I go over a speed bump at 5mph I can hear the jack jumping in my trunk, are you sure you want even stiffer springs? Oh, and for a large rake you can get those for the rear, and for the front buy my 1050 lb/in springs to match the rears

Comment

Are the 1050 lb/in springs used? Do you have new front shocks to go with them? And what shocks are you running with the TRW Cargo Coils? Last, how much are you selling the 1050 lb/in springs for, plus shipping?
      88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
      Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Springs are about 3-weeks old, bought them mid-June brand new, haven't abused them cause I don't do off-roading and my tires are too crappy for anything road-racerish. I have Monroe SensaTrac shocks with these springs and they work okay, but ideally I would want something with a little heavy damping. Price of springs is $50, and shipping to Kansas City turns out to be about $20 with a four-business-day delivery through USPS. I'd snap you a pic, but my girlfriend practically stole my digital camera to pay off some debts she accumulated along her not too legal "professional" career... Springs still have their nice bluish protective coating, except for where they contacted the lower control arms.

In the rear I have Gabriel Hi-Jacker set of shocks, my car comes with self-levelling system and those were pretty much the only choice on a budget. but if you don't have that system (or don't want to use it) you can run practically anything.

Comment

Got springs here Ivan
          Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

Oh, hi Dave! Say what springs do you have for me?

Comment

Got some PI front springs. Some overload rears. Call me will talk about your rear springs
              Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

PI springs will be too soft for the front, I like my 1050s, if I find them a buyer I may even go higher. Rears... what I got now is at the 225lb/in area, and I think they are OK, but yeah, I'll stop by some time in the near future and we'll discuss that matter. For now I need a pair of good V-rated front tires and new shocks, springs will be later as money becomes available.

Comment

Working...
                X