storage space...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

storage space...

I store all my pics over on my mazda forum, they have a file upload section in the user Cp. It would take a bunch of space up, and BW, and I don't know what can be spared on this site....
    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Ol Skool Rodz has somethin like that...each member has an album. They use UBB, too, I think.
    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Hmm, if only I could figure it out...

Attachment quotas are REALLY high though...
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Use the Gallery mod--you can test drive it on CVU. Read more/download from http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=92875

Comment

Originally posted by mephistopheles
          Use the Gallery mod--you can test drive it on CVU. Read more/download from http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=92875
          Good find!

Now, when I get the internet back at my house, maybe that's when i'll do the mod
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Yeah, the gallery...it's a nice feature and would/could unclutter the readers rides area.

Attachments are nice, though it's nice to be able to link to pics and stuff. The attachments have restrictions though, to file types. That's why I have a lot of my stuff on the mazda site. If I took the time to make an aol page, since i have a ton of space over there... that would make sense...
            Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Working...
            X