So I don't get to stay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I don't get to stay

the hole time again. Damn court won't move my damn date. So I have to leave Sunday morning. I'm so sick of this crap. Why the hell is it so damn easy for everyone in the damn world to get things in the courts to work with them, except my fucking ass. Everyone changes coute dates, I mean come on, if you can move a damn murder trial, I think you can move my god damn speeding ticket date!

ghey

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
    '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
    '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

just pay the ticket!!!!
      Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
      'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
      sigpic
      85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Fuckin court system
        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

How fast were you going, and what was the speed limit? If it's not too much, just pay the ticket if it'll get you out of going to court.
          88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
          Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Leave sunday afternoon/evening. Or just pay the thing if its not that bad.
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

It's an RD (Reckless Driving) ticket because I went over the line, because I didn't know the lane ended and I was already passing a truck. I actually wasn't speeding. But because it's an RD, it's treated as if I have commited treason towards the United States Government. So not only can I not move it one damn day, I can't pre-pay it.

Comment

When did you get the ticket? Sounds like a department trying to meet their quota before the end of the month.
                Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

tell me about Where I live near dc in montgomery county the cops are so gay they pull you over for everything around here. The worst is in bethesda they don't give you a waring at all you will get a tickect. Also in virgina in alexandria on 495 or 66 if you go over 60 you get a ticket

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                  302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                  k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

That whole area around DC sucks for driving in. Got stuck there going south to pick up the GMGT, so we stopped and ate dinner. I hate parking lots.
                    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
                    X