Love the scoop!
    Do it with a 5spd!

Comment

Beaters rock. Cool car man...
      '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

That beater sure attracts some attention - got stuck in traffic on I-275 tonight, as I was rolling along some bright yellow late pre-2005 Mustang GT the dude first glanced at me, then he realized what he saw and turned all the way around (he was rolling too) to have a better look at it, I could even read his lips say "what da.." He rolled his window down, I gave him a couple of revvs, he revved his engine too, we look at each other with evil smiles, than he gave me a thumb up! My car is now officially recognized among the Mustang crowd! Later on down the freeway I caught up with him again, the moment I passed him he was up my ass, then he was right next to me, we kept passing each other and slowing down for several miles, flew into the I-94 exit side by side but he took west and I took east - I bet he'll be telling all his friends about it now

Comment

That car would look really mean with a black paint job. Very nice

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
          1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
          1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

That thing would look great with some 50 spoke chrome wheels. The kind of wheel that would be on a Texas oil tycoon's old boat.

And then complete it with a set of long horns for the hood.

sigpic
            - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Dude, 2-tone blue and white paintjob, fix the rust, and ur good to go.
              Nick
              88 Colony Park LS
              G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
              Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

Working...
              X