New pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New pics

Tried the ne wax by turtle wax call Ice.Easy on easy off,and I used it on everything but the glass.

Last edited by Bills02MGM; 07-17-2006, 08:06 PM.

02 MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS 4.6 ALL STOCK,KYB GAS ADJUSTS,GATOR BACK BELT.SOON TO COME J-MOD,DUAL EXHAUST

Ok pics aren't working.........hmmmmmm

02 MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS 4.6 ALL STOCK,KYB GAS ADJUSTS,GATOR BACK BELT.SOON TO COME J-MOD,DUAL EXHAUST

Comment

I can see the pics no problem - nice car man, you sure do a good job making it look like it just rolled out of the factory.

Comment

Looks great! I love that thing, really clean.
        2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Nice car!

Needs mods
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

They started,Just put on the KYB gas adjust's to firm up the ride.Next I'm hoping for dual exhaust,but the ex has me back in court next month for support updates,so there goes even more money to that evil bitch.Paying isn't a problem,its the fact my 1 daughters gets more money for 1 month then it takes to feed the family of 4 at home I have now.

Comment

Nice "M" Panther you have BILLS02MGM the pics are very cool but we need to see more pics such as engine bay,interiors,underPanther I have a new Panther beast the sucesor of the enigmatic BLACKHAWK-P74 INTERCEPTOR but is stock for now soon I will post the thread in the reader's rides.

ATT, SNIPER 308.
              MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Working...
              X