The Merk and the Other Silver Ford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Merk and the Other Silver Ford

Ive been playing with the new car all week fixing its little quirks but I havent forgotten about GMN, its better than the ford probe forum Ive been looking at for info. Anyway I took some pictures of both cars. The mercury is pretty much finished, things are painted, wheels look good. But I can only keep one car and shes going up for sale as long as the probe is reliable.

-Matt
    1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

NoOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

You car is awesome man. Get a car cover and convince your parent's to keep it for you. Heck get a car port for it as well. That way when you get back home for the summer you still have your baby.

Comment

Dont even think about selling the box. I'm with blaze, keep it somewhere but trust me, you are really gonna regret selling your box.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
      My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

I definitely wouldn't sell the box. Probes in decent shape are a dime a dozen. It may deliver some thrills and great gas mileage, but it's still not the same as box.
        Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

You may talk about sellnig the box, but realize that NO OTHER CAR comes close.

Been there, done that. I can't get into another type of car, no matter how hard I try.
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

what wheels you got on there
            sigpic
            1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Comment

Hmm, anal probe or box.

I'll take some box please!
              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

is that the 24 valve v-6 probe? those motors are whores to work on.
                Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                sigpic
                85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Im not trying hard to sell it... Im still driving it for now because I havent finished up the paper work on the probe.

I posted that picture of it on the probe forums and they all gave me compliments on it too.

And yes it is a 24v V6, and it takes up every inch of the engine bay. lol
                  -Matt

Comment

are you letting the wheels go with it??? you should bring em to scottfest... Id buy em if they are bigger than 15"s
                    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                    sigpic
                    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

I have the original steel wheels but no tires on them, and they are 15's. But if anyone is interested I can bring them to scottfest.
                      -Matt

Comment

Working...
                      X