dash light issues...blowing fuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dash light issues...blowing fuses

since i have owned baby, her fuse for the dash lights has blown out now for the second time. anybody had this problem before? i am getting tired of not knowing my speed in the dark, and not being able to see the anything on the dash. anybody have a clue as to what it might be?

and not to get off subject but the speakers i won on ebay arwe now considered to be a total loss. the person is now now longer a registered user, and have not received the speakers and i won the auction almost a month ago. anybody from new york area?

i came up w/ 2 addresses, for the guy:

Michael Ramsey .................michael Ramsey
    170 Dare Rd. .....................66 locust ave
    seldon, NY 11784................islip, ny 11751
    (631) 696-5822 ................(631) 224-1943

anybody want to give this guy a call to see which one it is to find out if he plans on sending anything he sold on ebay? i want the dubs speakers i won and am now out the money.
    Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Sounds like the wiring for them on the headlight switch may be bad, to me. I'd pull out the switch and check that and the plug.
    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

yeah, check that and maybe the wiring for the ashtray light... it could have gotten pinched...

and sorry to hear about the subs... I feel bad for suggesting ebay now
      Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
      'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
      sigpic
      85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

there is also a voltage limiter behind the dash of most cars it could be that.
        Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

i finally received the speakers. 2 weeks late and after waiting a month. i am still trying to track the wiring issue out to find why it is popping fuses.
          Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Working...
          X