Must..... Have.... Turbines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must..... Have.... Turbines

I want a set of them...I think that the 92' would look kickass with the front chrome and grill body colored and a set a turbines on the ground...1:Who else thinks this is cool??..and 2 where can i get em cheap????
    R.I.P Linsey Nelson

'04 M75-"Chocolate Rain" - mid 13 beast
    Originally posted by MeanVic84
    Chocolate Rain. Some stay dry and others feel the pain.

1. Me, I love turbines, hence why I haven't gone 15x8 in the front and 15x10 in the rear yet.

2. Ebay is your friend, thy sell for dirt cheap there. Or someone here might have an extra set they don't need anymore, make a post in the Classifieds forum.

Comment

15x6.5" turbines?
      i'm swimming in em
      20 ea plus shipping

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I dunno how much shippings gonna cost to Kansas City...I dont even know how to quote how much it would be.. but I gotta get the cash together first..But hold like 4 of those man..
        R.I.P Linsey Nelson

'04 M75-"Chocolate Rain" - mid 13 beast
        Originally posted by MeanVic84
        Chocolate Rain. Some stay dry and others feel the pain.

Comment

DHL was under 20 bucks for a wheel from here to detroit

Comment

They look pretty good on Aero's my buddies dad who I bought my Merc off of has a set of them on his '92 CV.
            Resident diesel addict

Comment

Working...
            X