X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not much, But it's mine. 56k NO!

Engine bay,

And the out side of it...

The insides is coming along, but i will not make a pic untill at least the red stains are out )

D.K.
    People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Black is a good colour!
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I see where all the clay is from Noticed that you washed under the hood too!

Looks good
      Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Nice!!! Early 80's Vics look great in black.

1999 Ford Crown Victoria LX 1/4 mile - 15.8 sec. @ 87 mph
        -Marauder Intake and 80mm MAF, XCal 93 Octane Tune (BOC) with Motorcraft 22F Copper Plugs, Hi Flow Cats, Glasspacks with Short Exits Rear of the Tires, FRPP 70mm TB, Addco Sway Bars Front and Rear, PI Shocks

Comment

Looks really good. You should paint the other 2 steelies black though.
          2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Nice car, black vics are sweet. Paint the other two rims black like zwack88 said. Are the tires in good shape or will they need to be replaced soon? If your looking into replacing them in the future go with 225 inch wide tires, they would look really good on bare steelies.
            Current rides - 1991 Ford Thunderbird 3.8 v6 (gas saver/DD) - New Heads/Headgaskets with ARP studs, Air Silencer Delete, 70mm MAF, Plasti-dipped Matte Black with a Silver Metalflake Overlay, Muffler Delete, some LED's, 30.233 MPG for high MPG average!
            2006 Jeep Wrangler 4WD (fun vehicle/backup DD) - 4.0/6spd - too many mods to list.

Associated Panthers:
            Father's 1994 Ford Crown Victoria - Stock, 45,000 miles.
            Sold in 2007 - 1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS "Grandpa Special" 2 door.
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2128327

Comment

Originally posted by 87mefull
              Nice car, black vics are sweet. Paint the other two rims black like zwack88 said. Are the tires in good shape or will they need to be replaced soon? If your looking into replacing them in the future go with 225 inch wide tires, they would look really good on bare steelies.

Yea, i been thinking about painting all of them Black agine that way i woldent have two dull and two bright ) i like to macth )

The tires... Eh.. thats a long story short version i had some shity one's on there when i got them with the wire coming out, i Was suposed to be in a trade for new ones, my part of the deal was a bronco II with big ass Brand New Mudd King Tires ), what my opion of new and the other guy of new is difrent... But they are 225/70/15's ) They make it sit like a bull dog )

Thanks for all the complament's guys o and yep i did my first degreasing today )

Dark :->
              People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Comment

Good lookin car man. The body looks to be in pretty good shape. I 2nd the opinion on the steelies.
                Nick
                88 Colony Park LS
                G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
                Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

I actually like the car with the silver wheels more :cowboy2: About the tires - go 235/60-15 front and 255/60-15 rear tires, rear wheel wells are slightly bigger than the front ones and that combo will make the whole car look more balanced. To finish it all off replace the rear springs with a pair of TRW CC819 coils, rear end will get like 2" lift at the axle which on that car with that color will look simply awesome!

Comment

Im coyping and saving on note pad that little bit of info )
                    Becase i been looking for that info )

Thanks MLSC ))

Comment

Very nice Mang but wait till you see my new "M" Panther a new beast which it will cause terror in any crap sport compact the clock is ticking.

ATT, SNIPER 308. PROUD OWNER OF ???????????
                      MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Exhaust

Here's some pics of the Exhaust after it was done.

Front view

Behind the tire

Rear view

For all my southern Brother's If you need Exhaust work done, Head around to Eufaula Alabama Swain And Son is the IzShit. Got it done within a Hour, And got it done right. The way i wanted. We have used them for years, and if something tears up. They made it allways good. :-D
                        Last edited by DarkKnight; 10-15-2006, 01:47 PM.

Comment

That exhaust looks good man, those tips are killer.
                          Nick
                          88 Colony Park LS
                          G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
                          Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

Thanks man :-D

Comment

That car looks real good. Have you got any major mods planned?

If you want to clean up that engine bay a little bit, get yourself some spark plug wire looms so that the wires aren't all over the place. It'll look better and prevent them from touching stuff they shouldn't. Just a suggestion.

Are those stock mufflers?

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                              1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                              But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Working...
                              X