My parts for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My parts for sale

I nabbed an HO topend setup from the yard last week. Upper plenum, tb, egr spacer, and injectors. I'll throw in a used HO cam that should still be good. I also have my old tailpipes with the chrome tips if someone wants em. I also have a pair of 15x8's with 255/60's mounted to the old US wheel 97 series I used to have on the Linc avaliable, tread is still good but the bsw edge of the tread was chewed up from when i had them on the too-soft-front end OWL letters out and they'll work great. I had a set of 2.25"offroad pipes i took off when i did the headers and H-pipe, they hook to stock manifolds, but i just gotta see if i still have them.

If I think of anything else ill post about it. It wont be a problem to get anything to SF with the truck. I need to sell these to help offset the fuel costs

The pass tip is dented up from the rear end wreck i had, but they still work

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
    '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
    '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

hhmmm those tail pipes I wonder if they would fit inside my car
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

fordgirl needs those tailpipes

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I also have some HO intake parts i'm going to bring for saleage
        GMNRadio DJ, Podcast Co-Host
        1984 Ford LTD Crown Victoria - Drag Car.
        99 Ranger 2.5 - Parts hauler and Pit truck.
        03 Mustang 3.8 Convertable - Head Gaskets fukered up
        95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

Phayzer, do you happen to have a pic of those 15x8 wheels? How much is the backspacing and how much would you be selling the set for?

Comment

I only have 2, if you wanna call that a set. 15x8 with 3.75" backspacing. $125 sound good? I'll probably toss all this stuff in the truck just in case anyone wants it, its no problem for me either way

This first pic is a close up of the 255/60's on the 8" wheels on the front. You can see how close the fender is to them, now just imagine what the fenderlip will do to the treadblocks when the springs are 20 years old. The only thing chewed up were the treadblocks themselves. No damage was done to the sidewall or tire layers at all, they just look a little rough on the BSW outside edge.

The sercond pic is a closeup of the 15x7's before i sold em, same as the 8" wheel, just less dish. The center caps was sold with the set of 4 tires, but Summit has em for $5 a piece if ya want em

'80 Town Coupé

Comment

So you are coming to SF?

Comment

I think thats a 10-4
                Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                sigpic
                85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Hmm, I have, umm, a 100 amp alternator from a Mark VII, and a distributor with a dead TFI module. Yeah. Priceless stuff. Oh, and a 60 mm throttle body that will only fit a 1986 panther.
                  86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                  5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                  I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

hmm parts I don't have much I might bring a extra grill and drivers side pazel and drivers side molding? not much at all

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

I got two heater controls, one auto. A half working equalizer (one of the RCAs is loose or something, is a good one with sub control and some harmonics stuff) and an old used radiator for the scrap pile...
                      2000 Grand Marquis LS
                      2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
                      1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
                      1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
                      Mercury Owners Group member
                      Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blaze86Vic
                        So you are coming to SF?
                        Originally posted by 85crownHPP*
                        I think thats a 10-4
                        I just got looking at my $ situuation again and i really dont think I'll be going. I have too many bills that are either due the week of or week afterwhich I need to put the gas $ towards. Not having concrete offers on the parts doesnt help. Damnit, i shouldnt have bought that TC. If one or both of my cars were sold it wouldnt be a problem. Money is just too tight and I dont want to squeeze myself dead just to get to SF

FACK! x 34,723,573,948,019,384,629,857,029

'80 Town Coupé

Comment

Originally posted by 85MercPark
                          I got two heater controls, one auto. A half working equalizer (one of the RCAs is loose or something, is a good one with sub control and some harmonics stuff) and an old used radiator for the scrap pile...
                          dibs on the EQ.
                          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73
                            dibs on the EQ.
                            Trade for a cheap one? All I need is fader actually
                            2000 Grand Marquis LS
                            2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
                            1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
                            1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
                            Mercury Owners Group member
                            Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

I don't have one at all, I'm just looking for something to give the regular speakers a small extra kick so they don't get overpowered by the subs.

Comment

Working...
                              X