Scottfest 2K5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scottfest 2K5

Yes, finally got some good figures on it.

To be held July 16-18 2005, in birdsboro, PA at scotts place, depending how many cars we have. If interest explodes, we will figure out an alternative location.

Events: Still working on that. We will have a BBQ (I will personally provide food) Junkyard runs, Camping, and other events. Still looking for more suggestions... Maybe a talent show or something?

Also, We will have certain event awards, like who traveled the longest to get there, etc... All aimed towards making the event a good time for 3 days.

Also, bring a tent, unless you wanna sleep in your car, or rent a hotel (Which they are a little ways away from the actual site) I will probably bring a tent.

And lastly, I dont care what site you are a member of, or whatever, you are all welcome to attend, cause as stated before, its ABOUT THE CARS!

Just dont show up in a GM product, lol...

GMGT

This evnt will be donation only!!
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Re: Scottfest 2K5

Originally posted by grand_marquis_gt
    Just dont show up in a GM product, lol...

What about little boxy imports....

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06 (you will be missed)

Comment

Hmmm... I am tempted...

Comment

Don't know if I'll be able to make it this year or not. I'll just have to see as the year progresses.
        Paul

1996 Crown Vic P71 (former Arkansas State Police cruiser) (aka: The Batcruiser) 267,000mi
        1986 Crown Vic LX (aka: The Batmobile) 265,000mi (sold to a family in need, 11-23-09)
        2001 B4C Camaro (former Arkansas State Police Pursuit Vehicle) Sold- May 2008

Comment

as long as we all understand, it is about the cars. that goes especially for me and some other people,lol.

i'll definitely be there. work can go fuck themselves if they don't let me, i'll be there. i got a tent and shit so thats cool.

thats gonna be awesome. the junkyard guy is gonna shit his pants when 10-20 boxes pull into his lot.

heres an idea. how about a cruise thru town during the day. FOMOCO RULES! :slug:
          Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

I am going to try my best to be there.
            Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
            Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by grandpaslincoln
              I am going to try my best to be there.
              Thats a LONG drive! :coocoo: I'll see if I can be there too, but the Vic might be in peices by that time.

Comment

wOOt!!!!

i got permission from teh store mgr to take that time off. i would of said fuck it anyway, but it makjes it easier if they say yes witch they did. so i will freakin be there.

now to determine what box to bring

Comment

I will make sure to keep the GMGT together to bring it...
                  1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                  Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Sounds like a lot of fun, but way to far away for the '88's current condition. Maybe another year with another engine/tranny.

---------------------------
                    Justin

Comment

I'm gonna try to make it but it would probally be the towny that goes not teh vic. It would be cool to meet up with all you guys. Might have to try and drag
                      Embassy along with me since I think he's the closest.
                      Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

do it, i'd love to see his vic in person

Comment

I really wish I could come. I have now doubt in my mind that my vic could make it no problem. It is just alittle to far for me. I really wish it was closer and I'd be there no prob. :confused:
                          2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

There is a NSRA event in Milwaukee the 15th-17th of July, PRO race July 22nd in Ill, and the NMRA Joliet race the 29th.

I am probably not going to make Pennsylvania.

There are a pile of Ford National events over the summer across the country. You should think about meeting as a group at one to see what it is all about. Just to see all of the parts vendors is amazing.

Comment

I am pretty sure that i am going, ridding with my father though... his car is cooler then mine at the moment n e ways.

Cant wait guys
                              Xander

1987 ford mustang

the Camaro isn\'t around anymore because it was a poorly built POS that only big hair rocker wanna-be\'s bought.

Donate a 351

I dont give a shit what you have to say

Comment

Working...
                              X