Trunk test loaded!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trunk test loaded!

test loading to make sure everything I want to fit in the trunk will fit.

and of course, I got pictures!

On the left, we've got:
    First Aid Kit, Jumper Cables, Air Matress, 0* Sleeping Bag, some ford training books and school text books.

On the top:
    Fold up Coleman Cot, Fullsize spare and spare hardware, more text books.

In the middle:
    The Bubba Box (orignally made to fit in a 1980 Mazda 323) with car camping stuffages. Cooking materials, food, lighting, power, anti-bug stuff. Standard sized Navy Sea Bag with cabin tent (aka oven tent). Folding chair.

On the Right:
    HO Upper and Lower intake with fuel manifold, injectors, wiring harness and pcm from a speed density Mustang GT.

I still have room for my firewood that I'm taking. There will also be a cooler and backpack in the front.

GMNRadio DJ, Podcast Co-Host
    1984 Ford LTD Crown Victoria - Drag Car.
    99 Ranger 2.5 - Parts hauler and Pit truck.
    03 Mustang 3.8 Convertable - Head Gaskets fukered up
    95 S10 93 Accord

Don't worry about firewood. Plenty of stuff to burn. If Skip doesn't fire off the burn pile this week, there should be a nice bonfire pile avaliable. Lots of brush and such. I think there is a chair in there too.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

ahhh ok, just used to being the firemarshall becuase of having 10 acres of woodland that's getting cleared
      GMNRadio DJ, Podcast Co-Host
      1984 Ford LTD Crown Victoria - Drag Car.
      99 Ranger 2.5 - Parts hauler and Pit truck.
      03 Mustang 3.8 Convertable - Head Gaskets fukered up
      95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

So we don't need to bring firewood?
        2000 Grand Marquis LS
        2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
        1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
        1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
        Mercury Owners Group member
        Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

What about if we find any stray furniture on the way up, can we toss that in the fire too? :evil:

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
          '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
          '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

box trunks are bigger
            Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
            'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
            sigpic
            85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

What about if we find any stray furniture on the way up, can we toss that in the fire too? :evil:
              Sure why not lol. Wood furniature = teh win.
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP*
                box trunks are bigger
                Nothing like the wagons though!!!

2000 Grand Marquis LS
                2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
                1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
                1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
                Mercury Owners Group member
                Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

i get to put my clothes on and go outside

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                  2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                  1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                  1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                  2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                  1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I've had a fully assembled AOD in my trunk, it does pull the metal down, but a little push from the bottom will straiten that out once it's empty.

Comment

Mine had a big dent the other way. I think some idiot jacked the car up by the trunk floor at some point in it's life. Took my fat ass stomping it a few times from the inside to make the floor level again.

Comment

Surprsingly I liked my sedan for hauling more than the wagon.

I had a complete panther axle in the trunk of the sedan, also a complete 306 longblock (not at the same time) The wagon kinda sucks because of the panels you don't want to trash and the very rear seat thing is easy to bend.
                        Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Working...
                        X