Scottfest 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scottfest 2007

I was thinking(that's a first for me.) Anyways, is it possible to have SF07 start a little earlier in the year? SF06 is starting the weekend after school starts, and I don't want that to happen next year and me not be able to go. If it started just a weekend or two earlier that would be great. I don't want to inconvienience(sp?) anyone. I just hope i'll have a Vic/GM, or any car for that matter by next year.
    88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
    Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

mang u need to get a yob and a car.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

So, what is a 'job', and where can I get one?

Scottfest: When, and where is it? Tickets required? Is this scottfest guy going to provide hotdogs and dr. pepper? I don't want to drive all the way to wherever this is, and not get free hot dogs, no sir.

Comment

Woah, that's really old post.

I'm working on getting a job, and a car. Since i'm not going to SF07, i'm making plans to make it to SF08. That gives me a year to make a badass Panther if I get one soon.

Comment

Word of the day Jay Oh Bee
          1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
          FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

Get a job you bum!!!

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
            My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

Originally posted by Mercmarquis View Post
              Get a job you bum!!!

J/K mang

Comment

Well, it's only two weeks away. Count me out. Maybe next year....I would have went, but nobody answered my hot dog question.

j/k.....I am going to try to go to Bonneville this September, and I can only get one week off from work without losing my job.

Comment

a whole week? wow, such things I can't even imagine. Hell, one day is enough of a challenge.
                  86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                  5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                  I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

i get personal time, vacation time and sick pay from work. i just used up all my vacation and sick pay so i can make it to SF. because of my surgery, i am on leave of absence till August 31st.
                    Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Well, I could go out and catch the Ebola virus, so I can take an extra week off to come visit with you guys...

Comment

Pirate, i'll provide hotdogs, cause I like them too
                        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Hotdogs FTW! I'll bring hotdogs to SF08. I'll stuff 'em in the back of the wagon I hope to be getting.

Comment

....or one could go to a local store to save us all a case of food poisoning
                            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Well ya. I'm not gonna haul 'em from here, i'm not that dumb. I'd buy 'em there and bring 'em.

Comment

Working...
                              X