Just ordered new rims for the LSE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just ordered new rims for the LSE

Ok I found some cheap 05+ Bullit wheels on ebay today. Just told my dad about them and gave me the go ahead to buy them and he will reimburse me. We got them for $250 plus $85 shipping so $335 total. They come with the lugnuts and centercaps. Do mustang lugs work on panthers? I will be sure post pics when we get them. On a silver GM they should be badass. Here are the pics they had for the auction of them. They said they have 10 miles on them.

2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

The lugnuts are the same.
    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

awesome! they should fit right on

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

They are the same, awsome.

Comment

That would be cool if you could get Mercury emblem centercaps for those wheels.
          Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Sweet!
            '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
            '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Hey...they will look sweet...sniff...sniff....(thinking of mine)...I can not wait to get another set for the vic...
              President He Man Woman Haters Club

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body,But rather skid in broadside,Thourghly used up totaly worn out & loudly proclaiming...WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

http://www.myspace.com/dabearsplace

Comment

whatcha got on the LSE prior to thoes?

Comment

Here is how it sits right now. They will probably end up being the winter wheels when he shoes up the bullitts.

Comment

Those Mustang bullit wheels look awesome man! I'm wondering if they'd fit on my '99 GM? There is a nice set for sale in the city I work in, and I know that '05+ Mustang wheels fit '03+ Panther's, but I am can't find anything about them fitting on '98-'03....
                    check out my CarDomain page:
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3124003

Comment

Originally posted by steveunpwned View Post
                      Those Mustang bullit wheels look awesome man! I'm wondering if they'd fit on my '99 GM? There is a nice set for sale in the city I work in, and I know that '05+ Mustang wheels fit '03+ Panther's, but I am can't find anything about them fitting on '98-'03....

You mean 79-02 panthers....

03+ panther & 05+ stang will fit with pre-03 panthers with a 1.5" spacer.

Comment

Oops, sorry 'bout that mrltd...I don't deny that I'm a n00b, hehe.

Very valuable information for me! Thanks a lot!

I can always count on the experts from this site to help me out!
                        check out my CarDomain page:
                        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3124003

Comment

Yup,no problem. That's why we have the FAQ's sticked at the top of the forum. Pretty much everything is all there.

Comment

Working...
                          X