Dirt Dober?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirt Dober?

Hey mang's i was just wounering what would happen if dirt dober's made there little homes inside of oure cfi's and vacume line's and what not?

I been rembering that my car before i bought it stayed up for a year ( Almopst a year ) And down here we do have a big bug prob )

Any how tell me what you guy's think, im more interated in the cfi.

Thank's
    Dark
    People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Whats a "dirt dober"?

Its possible to get bugs and crap in the lines I guess, probably the easy way to fix that is to unplug them one at a time and blast some carb cleaner through them with the engine running.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

A dirt dober is like a Bee, only thing is though they eat spider's and make nest out of mudd, theese thing's get into evreything you can think of thats any bigger then this __ but no bigger then this _________ like a barrel for instanse. God aful creatures, but hey they eat spiders :-D
      People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Comment

Ha! those fuckers made a nest in the aircleaner of my vic, and last year in the vent INSIDE MY TOWN CAR. My towncar is in one location for at most 8 hrs a day. How they had the time to get inside and make a nest is beyond me.
        Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Originally posted by p71towny
          and last year in the vent INSIDE MY TOWN CAR. My towncar is in one location for at most 8 hrs a day. How they had the time to get inside and make a nest is beyond me.

Comment

I found a "mud dobber" nest inside my steering column shroud
            Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
            'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
            sigpic
            85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Death to these beast !!!! Id get a cain of raid and spray my vic down, but it would prob hurt my vic more then the dirt dobbers )

Comment

Working...
              X