Goodyear Tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodyear Tires

Yeah so I needed some new tires and deciced to go with something good.
    Goodyear Assurance Triple Tread 225/60/16 Tread - 740 Traction - A Temperature - B
    I haven't had any rain to test them with, but so far the ride very nice.

I know you can't really see the tires in this shot, but I just thought I'd add it incase you forgot what the vic looks like.
    -Michael

fuckin' A!
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Sweet. Tell us how they are in the snow when you get some.
      2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

My guess is... not anytime soon. At least not snow like us up north-ish get.

Comment

Nice!

Get some police centers, lol...
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

my bro has em on the TC, they work great in the snow and slush...they are awsome on ice. they handle nice too!

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
            1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
            1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
            2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
            2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

they look decent! what speed rating are they? how much ea?
              i run firestone affinity lh30's they are h rated and traction a tempature a treadwear 620........they were 65 ea and an excellent tire
              scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Working...
              X