Some Pics or MRLTD's Wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Pics or MRLTD's Wagon

been working on mikes wagon, making it a supercar.......mike was up one friday and he did the mass air conversion, a marauder airbox and an 04 air tube......i think the maf is a mark 8 one
    ok so my part, replaced the front end bushings with es poly, new springs, shocks, the 99-02 pi steering box, new pitman arm, ps hoses, tie rod ends, 98-02 upper and lower ball joints, finishing up the rear discs today (yea i know i'm a slowpoke hehe)
    here are some pics, front end with the wheels on, i had a few pics of the front end going together and i lost them somehow.......will take some more front end pics mike when i set the tow close enough to drive it to the alignment shop
    enjoy, and thank you so much to my friends and customers!
    scott
    Attached Files

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

more
    Attached Files

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

more pics
      Attached Files

Comment

more
        Attached Files

Comment

last few pics
          the 90 towny fan shroud
          Attached Files

Comment

New pics....looks stock don't it?
            Attached Files
            Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

More pics...From today...

Few more pics....

1. MMMMmmmm camber....
              2. Helpers....Gadget and Cassandra.
              3. Kara...doing a pose.
              Attached Files

Comment

Sweet Mike & Scott love your work................
                2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
                85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
                07 JCL 250 A Scooter
                79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Awsome work guys. MrLTD your wagon is beautiful.
                    Resident diesel addict

Comment

Again, Thanks! I've been wanting this car for like 10 years....can't wait to get it back and beat on it!

Comment

I've moved most of the posts from your big brake swap into here so if you post any more pics you can add em to this thread.

BTW, kick ass! And that thing sound so right.

Comment

Here are your vidoes as well

Comment

Mike- was the Marauder air box required to run the Mark VIII MAF? I have a '00 air box assembly that I want to run; just curious whether I need the Marauder air box by the time I run the MAF and 24#ers.
                            2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
                            1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
                            1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

Yes, the 80mm maf uses a larger flange than the smaller MAF's. I also have a 00 airbox, and the maf didn't fit. Thanks to Nate, I have the Marauder box...

The standard vic box and maf would prolly work fine, I just felt like using the bigger one.

Comment

Working...
                              X