BBUB new pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBUB new pics

well here are some new pics of the new rims but unfortunately just before i got the new rims we had an offroad adventure by my cabin that left the passenger side dented pretty good. no pics yet cause i forgot to but here are the pretty pics lol and a pic of the 140 installed in the gm dash i did paint the one part silver at the time of the install but i changed my mind and painted it black later looks much better
    Attached Files

hey i can see the lake int he 3rd shot, WOOO! nice tires dude, wjheels as well

Comment

awesome man I love it!!!
      when did you get it painted? didnt it used to be 2-tone?
      Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
      'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
      sigpic
      85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Not bad...Might need to get some new tires though.
        Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

I think the silver looks good man, looks factory! Nice work, sorry to hear about the dents and dings. Looks like you could use some new rubber as well Nice work man!

Comment

i took off the vinyl painted it in the summer of 2004 and i definitely need new rubber but i paid $150 for the rims and tires so im not complaining

Comment

hey would you be interesed in either friends AND/OR benefits with this girl i told her about ya i think she is interested... she wants to know if you are on myspace too or a link to a picture of yourself --dan

Last edited by DanHool; 09-07-2006, 04:18 AM.

Comment

nice ride!
                have you seen the twine ball?

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Nice ride, but it looks like it was in a chain fight.
                  Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Boobs!
                    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

I saw that car on cardomain a while back - nice work.
                      -Matt
                      1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

Looks good mang, I like the cluster job!

More proof that you are more innovative than me, lol...
                        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Duluth? WTF! My box is not alone in MN!

2007 F-150 Supercab XLT 4x4
                          1997 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

Originally posted by DANARCHY
                            hey would you be interesed in either friends AND/OR benefits with this girl i told her about ya i think she is interested... she wants to know if you are on myspace too or a link to a picture of yourself --dan

!Hmmmmmm! she got two big reasons to call the attention of everybody Mang, I'm interested too.

ATT, SNIPER 308. PROUD OWNER OF ?????????
                            MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Originally posted by sniper308
                              !Hmmmmmm! she got two big reasons to call the attention of everybody Mang, I'm interested too.

ATT, SNIPER 308. PROUD OWNER OF ?????????
                              ...that's a good way to start the morning. Thank you Snipe.
                              Nick
                              88 Colony Park LS
                              G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
                              Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

Working...
                              X