1991 Box 302

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 Box 302

It just dawned on me that I never posted pics of the box here. It currently has the full wheel covers, and shines alot more. These were taken the day I got it home, and it needed a bath.

Next to my former work car, a 03 P71

Just thought I would share
    -Glen
    "Experience is a tough teacher - it gives the test first and the lesson later"

mmmm the black one is seksy even covered in dust
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

nice box!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Are those A/Ts on the back?
        That's beautiful... any mods?
        2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
        1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
        1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

looks like the old firestone town and country snow tires to me...........oh woody you wouldnt know what a snow tire is hehe.....geographically challenged lol

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

By not knowing what a snow tire is I'd consider myself geographically blessed.
            2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.

Comment

Black Slicktop
              -Matt
              1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

nice p72

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

I like the pics, Glen. The house is the same color as my parents' home.

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
                  Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
                  5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by nitroracer
                    Black Slicktop
                    I 2nd that
                    Do it with a 5spd!

Comment

Sn....ow?

Nice box

Comment

By not knowing what a snow tire is I'd consider myself geographically blessed.
                        LMAO, a classic

Thanks all. No mods on it. Since January, I (or the previous owner) have replaced the following:

-Radiator
                        -Radiator Hoses
                        -Walker Exhaust (Except the Cats) and ditched the POS FlowMasters
                        -Rear Snowtires are gone, replaced all around with 70HR-15's
                        -Gone are the dishes and on are the full wheelcovers.
                        -Waterpump
                        -Starter Celonoid
                        -Starter Switch
                        -Manifold Gaskets
                        -Distributor, cap, rotor and plugs
                        -and a bunch of other stuff on it I cant mention.

Still needs some minor work. The power windows and power locks dont always want to cooperate, and the check engine, Air bag and Low Fuel lights flicker, but all in all its my baby
                        -Glen
                        "Experience is a tough teacher - it gives the test first and the lesson later"

Comment

Good deal.

Comment

Good luck with it, Glen.

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
                            Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
                            5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

Working...
                            X