Hello All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All

Hello I was coming here because This is a GM site, and I thought that might be cooler than a certain CV site. So far it seems to be OK. It's just a little weird to see guys from "over there", posting "over here".
    Well I have a '93 GM LS, with 227K+ miles. I'm just trying to keep it going, it really is in good shape, and hauls ass pretty good for an old bag.
    After one of the moderators on that other site deleted a perfectly good post(probably someone cried about it), then said it was MOVED, when it was actually REmoved. I emailed about this and NO reply.
    So here I am.
    A little background:
    Everything that has been done to my car was done by me. The only time this thing has been near a garage is at alignment time. I prefer to do all my work myself, since it seems incompetency is so rampid nowadays. Plus I have no garage OR crazy tools. I just have good friends who can lend me stuff from time to time. Oh yes and an inclination for all things mechanical.
    So thanks for having me over here, I hope I can help out in any way possible.
    Thank You and
    Good Day
    1993 GM LS 244K
    29.5mm PI front bar, ENS greaseable bushings, 21mm rear bar, ENS bushings, endlinks. Black steelies, center caps. Stewart-Warner mechanical oil pressure guage. K&N filter

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII 144K
    All airbags are now coils/struts. Junk tranny, motor donor car

Mercury Owners Group

If you don\'t like what I have to type, don\'t read it. It is only my opinion, nothing more.

welcome to GMN!
    Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Yeah Evil I remember you too.......thanks for the WELCOME.
      1993 GM LS 244K
      29.5mm PI front bar, ENS greaseable bushings, 21mm rear bar, ENS bushings, endlinks. Black steelies, center caps. Stewart-Warner mechanical oil pressure guage. K&N filter

Mercury Owners Group

If you don\'t like what I have to type, don\'t read it. It is only my opinion, nothing more.

Comment

Welcome, mang!

Yeah Im also part of the high mileage club, with 231K on my 84 2dr...

And if you wanna hear about the "shenanigans" of the other site, read some posts

Once again, glad to have you on board!
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Welcome to the dark side :evil:
          -Michael

Comment

Yeah, that's kind of how it feels, whenever I go "over there", it seems like no one's posting anymore....
            And GM GT, I also remember you from "over there". I already like the feel of this place, not so stuffy and uptight like the other thing.
            Thanks again for the replies!
            1993 GM LS 244K

Mercury Owners Group

Comment

Welcome dude!
              Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
              Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

welcome aboard 1badmerc!

:slug:

this is the fun site!

2000 HPP Mods
                15.2 @ 89.13mph-1/4 mile
                9.73 @ 72.01mph-1/8 mile

Comment

Working...
                X