New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New

Hey just made my acct here. Reffered by Tiggie from CarDomain.com. I have an 82 Crown Vic LTD that has some shitty rust underneath :*(
    1982 Crown Vic LTD.
    Pwr Windows
    Shag carpeting
    Pristine Vinyl
    wood dash
    5.0 302
    Creme colour
    Foreign Hub caps
    Lots o' Rust!

Wow, that thing looks clean! Welcome!
    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

yeah, whats left looks like its in good shape.
      How bad is it? It can be treated if its not too bad.

Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
      'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
      sigpic
      85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Mmm sparkly car.
        YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Me likes!

Welcome!
            Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
            Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Ooo
              '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
              '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Howdy mang....
                Be good, if not, be good at it!!

Originally posted by N A
                RideIt, I hope you know we are going to screw with you because you're the coolest chick on this 'site.
                Originally posted by p71towny
                Your one of the most kick ass girls I know.
                :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf:

Comment

I'm glad you all like it! That is right after i waxed it. Theres some surface rust on 3 of the fenders. The rear bumper has some massive holes in it (geting it replaced soon) and one of the chassis bars is in bad condition. There are some other problem areas under the doors too but they dont seem to be too important. The rear brake line is also leaking.
                  1982 Crown Vic LTD.
                  Pwr Windows
                  Shag carpeting
                  Pristine Vinyl
                  wood dash
                  5.0 302
                  Creme colour
                  Foreign Hub caps
                  Lots o' Rust!

Comment

sounds about normal, thats the way my car started out, shiney but rusty with blown brake lines. I still havent fixed that rusty part tho.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
                    My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

I was wondering...How do I become a full member of this site? I realize I just signed up ysterday(?) but you guys seem like a good group and theres alot of stuff about these cars that I want to learn of.
                      1982 Crown Vic LTD.
                      Pwr Windows
                      Shag carpeting
                      Pristine Vinyl
                      wood dash
                      5.0 302
                      Creme colour
                      Foreign Hub caps
                      Lots o' Rust!

Comment

to GMN. Another New England member in da house.

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
                        Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
                        5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

welcome to gmn!
                          keep posting and the newb status goes away after 100 posts i believe.........no membership fees, just we ask for a minimal donations to those who can afford to donate
                          glad you like the site!
                          scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Yes- welcome.
                            When you gonna install a 5spd? Sounds like you wouldn't even need to cut a hole to install the shifter- just poke through the rust!

Kidding. It does look very clean; keep us posted on any progress!
                            2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
                            1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
                            1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

Good to see new members, but when are we gona get more people from the midwest? Not very many of us out here.
                              88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                              Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Working...
                              X