A spy car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A spy car?

Watching "The Silencers" 1966 Dean Martin movie, he plays Matt Helm a government assasin...'66 Colony park is his vehicle. It's got a bar, bed in the back..Nice setup.

Stella Stevens serves Dean Martin a drink while they cruise in the Sex Wagon, the 1966 Mercury Station Wagon that served as a love nest for the screen legends in the 1966 spy movie "The Silencers." The groovy custom car features two separate bedrooms, a fully-stocked martini bar, a tailgate modified to lower as a step, and a TV. After 39 years in storage, the Sex Wagon is now on public display at the Volo Auto Museum in Volo, IL. (PRNewsFoto/Volo Auto Museum
    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

what's your point.? Mine has a bar and a bed in the back too. Doesn't yours.???
    1987 Country Squire LX Wagon 5.0L: Daily Ride......1964 Lincoln Continental 430ci: Toy #1.
    1984 F-250 4x4 4.9L: Toy #2.............................1968 Volkswagen Bug 2.0L: Toy #3.
    1989 F-250 4x4 5.8L: Emergency backup and work truck...

Comment

Yeah, well... this one was in a MOVIE! So there...
      Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

and I thought you meant the fact that 007 will be driving a Ford in the new movie (which I think is going to be badass).

1991 Crown Victoria LTD, Puff the Magik Dragon

Comment

Sweeeeeeeeeet
          Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
          Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X