Names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Names

How about putting a place on the side for people to put their names. I have a hard time remembering names. It would make it easier..
    Be good, if not, be good at it!!

Originally posted by N A
    RideIt, I hope you know we are going to screw with you because you're the coolest chick on this 'site.
    Originally posted by p71towny
    Your one of the most kick ass girls I know.
    :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf:

Real names?
    People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Comment

yeah... may want to clarify that one?
      YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Some people don't want to distribute their real names that much. I am forced to because of my level of interaction with the forum, but a lot of people don't even want their names used. I like going by Blaze, that's the best thing about ScottFest is being called by Blaze and not my real name. Kinda like being in LaLa land lol

Comment

lol even the name I go by in real life is a nick name..rofl

Comment

Just call me Flash/Thumper Either one will work. :-P
            People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Comment

I don't have one of these name things you are talking about
              Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
              Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Like on CVU, Nikki?

I dont care if everyone refers to me as GMGT either
                1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

there's a huge spot for people to put their names - thier sig :nana2:
                  Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                  'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                  sigpic
                  85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT
                    Like on CVU, Nikki?

I dont care if everyone refers to me as GMGT either

Yes, like CVU.... and it can be optional also, they don't have to put their name if they don't want to. Niki is my nick name, you think I'd tell ya'll me real name... pffff....

Besides, its not like I'm asking for a SS # or a back ground check.
                    Last edited by RideIt; 10-19-2006, 11:30 AM.
                    Be good, if not, be good at it!!

Originally posted by N A
                    RideIt, I hope you know we are going to screw with you because you're the coolest chick on this 'site.
                    Originally posted by p71towny
                    Your one of the most kick ass girls I know.
                    :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf:

Comment

MY NAME IS RON....................

not really

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP*
                        there's a huge spot for people to put their names - thier sig :nana2:
                        + 1. That makes it optional as well. Why fill out a name thingy and make it optional; if our signature can do the same thing? It just isn't smack-dab in the obvious in the signature; unless it's bolded and all.

sigpic
                        - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

I'm just used to calling all of you by your real names.

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                          302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                          k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Also yo ucan change the thing under your screen name to whatever you want also. I don't really like having my name out there, but most know it already. And my username has my initials in it anyway.
                            Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Mine is kinda obvious,but technicaly is William.............

02 MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS 4.6 ALL STOCK,KYB GAS ADJUSTS,GATOR BACK BELT.SOON TO COME J-MOD,DUAL EXHAUST

Comment

Working...
                              X