March ND/MN meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

March ND/MN meet?

I'm going to take a long shot and toss this idea out to everyone again. Wondering how many folks would be interested in a small meet in the Fargo/Moorhead area sometime in March 2007. If you're interested or have any ideas, let me know. Thanks.

Actually May would work great for me as my brother is graduating then so I will be in MN and then after that I was planning on shooting by bismark.
    2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Actually, the odds of MN folks coming up to Moorhead is a long shot. Most seem to be down by the Twin Cities. Chances of a meet actually happening are slim to none. Although, you're free to roll out my way anytime you like, man.

Comment

If it was more like April or May I could make it, but till then I'm stuck in MI. Although I suppose by that time you'll be in PA, huh?

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
        1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
        But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

HELLS NO! By March the snow's been laid on thick and the salt thicker. The Chocolate Moose stays in the shed until the snow's gone and a couple of good rains have washed the roads.

2007 F-150 Supercab XLT 4x4
          1997 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

Working...
          X