Problems with my Headlights.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with my Headlights.

Okay... so my headlights work... But when I try to switch on my brights.. they turn off >:0.. I checked all the fuses.. they dont look blown.. Im thinking they disconnected something when they took out all the Police crap.. Any Ideas?

Check the wiring near each headlight socket. My '95 had the same problem after they took out the wig wag module. I had to replace the butt connector that they used to splice the wiring together.
    '03 300b MM (My pride and joy until 8/9/13 @129k)

Comment

dident see anything out of the ordinary.. any other ideas?

Comment

Possibly the Multi Function switch.

Comment

where is that located?

Comment

That would be the turn signal stalk. Pull the stalk toward you and see if the blue "hi beam" indicator lights up. Do the same by pushing it forward. If it lights up in either direction, then check the power to the Light Green with Black stripe wire. There should be a connector on the right front engine compartment that is used for the wig wag jumper.

Comment

yes both the lights light up.. I think.. when you push it forward it does.. im not sure if it lights up pulling it back.

Comment

It should when you pull back and hold it.

Comment

What car you have?
                  :worship: Aeros r00l.

Comment

03 Interceptor

Comment

Hmmm I was driving around eariler and I saw a Sheriff, and looked at his car, are im guessing the side marker lights are supposed to be lit when the headlights are on... mine are not... So to put it all together..

Headlights work, selecting bright turns the lights competely off

Flash bright leaves the lights at normal state, and the side marker lights do not light up.

Comment

Working...
                      X