Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intermitant/Non intermitant wiper switch..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intermitant/Non intermitant wiper switch..

Well, tried to install my black levers today. My wiper one is non intermitant of course. Got the old one out, looked at them...NICE! they look the same. Wrong. You'll need a plug from the donor car, if you wanna go backwards like me. There are spots for a cutout, on the older plug. Plus the inserts are a lil different, older one they are zig-zagged and straight on the new one.

Intermitant switch is the black, clear is the non...

Part numbers....all the same except the last part!! CA vs. AA..also notice the E1 on my '89 switch...heh.

'89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

did you try to unplug the intermnittent delay module, and plug the connecttor that plugs into that into the wiper switch?
    Someone here that upgraded found that the delay controll box he got plugged into the connector that was in his non-intermittent wiper switch, then the control box plugged into the new switch
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

No, guess I'll have to look for that. I would have never guessed I could do somethin like that.
      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP*
        did you try to unplug the intermnittent delay module, and plug the connecttor that plugs into that into the wiper switch?
        Someone here that upgraded found that the delay controll box he got plugged into the connector that was in his non-intermittent wiper switch, then the control box plugged into the new switch

I'm pretty sure that is all you have to do, that is the box i had to add to upgrade to intermittant.

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
        1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
        1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

Yea, but I didn't know I could take the plug that goes into that and plug it into the switch...
          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

You silly people and your removal of options. I want to do just the opposite, I want all the goofy bs options avaliable.
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I did that check my thread and this pic

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=10563

Comment

Working...
              X