Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone

Hello ,
    My name is Mike banjura I have a 1985 Mercury Grand Marquis with the factory 5.0 302. I will be slowly but surely be fixing it up. So far I have put a remote start on it / A C.B. radio in it / A custom sterio system / A custom power antenna.
    I will be working on the engine sometime soon most likely will swap it out for a bigger better one. Also & will be changing the gear ratio. When & if I have any questions I will ask. Thank you & I will talk to you some time soon.
    sigpic

Pics!
    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Welcome!
      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Mike! If you need help on your Merc, believe me, you've come to the right place. Looking forward to seeing you around the forums!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
        1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
        But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Upgrade the gears, brakes, and exhaust first. The exhaust and gears will wake it up, and the brakes because I like having lots of stopping power, for safety. And welcome to GMN.
          88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
          Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

To the "M" Panther zone Mang glad to have another successful noob on this site take a time and browse through the forums.

ATT, SNIPER 308.PROUD OWNER OF ?????????
            MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
              1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
              1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

welcome mang nate's right this is the place for anything box

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Welcome Man, you have joined a great group of guys and gals.
                  Resident diesel addict

Comment

Welcome!

What brand of remote starter do you have on your box? I have a Viper keyless entry and remote starter myself.

sigpic
                    - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Howdy
                      Be good, if not, be good at it!!

Originally posted by N A
                      RideIt, I hope you know we are going to screw with you because you're the coolest chick on this 'site.
                      Originally posted by p71towny
                      Your one of the most kick ass girls I know.
                      :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf:

Comment

Remote start

I have a cheep bull dog set up. It was easy as hell to install. It took about 10 minutes. Most of the time it dosnt work & that really sucks because where I live it gets REALY cold.
                        sigpic

Comment

Welcome!
                          Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                          Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mbanjura
                            I have a cheep bull dog set up. It was easy as hell to install. It took about 10 minutes. Most of the time it dosnt work & that really sucks because where I live it gets REALY cold.
                            Yeah...That sucks.

If you are ever looking to get a new one, I'd definitely go to the Viper Systems. I can't say much for their install...Since it was on my car when I bought it...But I doubt it's too much different from a Bull Dog. They do the same thing...

sigpic
                            - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Working...
                            X