2003 front springs question ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2003 front springs question ?????

:confused: Ok experts, as most of you know I have a new Panther very different to the last 97 crown vic this new one is a 2003 model and this Panthers have bee revised and do changes in suspension as other parts in this case is suspension I have the rear springs I buyed for the 97 unit but my doubt is now in the front ones ¿ I CAN USE A 2003 POLICE INTERCEPTOR SPRINGS(NN/NUL) IN THIS NEW PANTHER ? ¿ What new Panther I have ? is a Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2003 and this one is very similar to the Marauder I check the front suspension and it has the new revised suspension it looks almost like it has struts but they aren't, Well get me out of this doubt and thanks a lot for the time to read.

Att, Sniper 308, Proud Owner Of "MERC-75 INTERCEPTOR"
    MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

If you buy springs for a 2003 model PI car, you should be able to install those into your 2003 Grand Marq. Its the same car. Springs from a 2002 and older model probably will not work.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Yep 03+ will all work for you merc.
      2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Ok Mangs in that case the ! AGRRESSIVE! mods will begin... !BWAAAAAHA HA HA HA HAAAAA!

ATT, SNIPER 308. PROUD OWNER OF "MERC-75 INTERCEPTOR"
        MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

They are a direct swap, sniper

Use this, it is focused on shock swap, but since the spring/shock comes out as an assembly you can use it as a guide:
          http://www.crownvic.net/drock96marqu...hockchange.htm
          Also, now is an opportune time to swap those front shocks to CVPI, HPP, Marauder, or KYBs.
          -My Homepage, Panther info & FAQs-
          My Mint 96' Mercury Grand Marquis LSE -
          Modifications
          Click My Merc for more Pics!

Comment

Thank you DROCK96MARQUIS for that valuable info and source in fact i'm working on that !BUT! I think I will order the parts by internet, here in Puerto Rico parts are too higher in cost right now i'm checking in Team ford parts .com there I will order most parts I need for the "AGRRESSIVE" mods, others I will get'em by ADTR,BOC,Dennis Reinheart,Innovative Interceptors, This will take a lot of work and money too $$$$$.

ATT, SNIPER 308.PROUD OWNER OF "MERC-75 INTERCEPTOR."

Comment

Working...
            X