Hi there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there

Allow myself to introduce myself. I have a 1988 Mercury Grand Marquis LS with a 5.0. I bought it about a year ago from an old lady who wasn't that good to it. 18 years of Canadian winters took it's toll and the car is pretty rusty. Luckily, I was able to find a mint 91' LTD locally and I am using the Marquis for parts. Right now I don't have a lot of mods on the car, just tinted windows, chrome exhaust tips and Flowmasters. Oh yea if anyone needs parts for 88' Grand Marquis, I have a lot of stuff. Oh yea are there anyone from Canada on here?

to GMN! There are a few members here in Canada.

Comment

Dave84 is from Canada. He's got an '84 Grand Marquis Tudor. There's a few others as well, but their names escape me at the moment.

So when are we going to get to see some pictures of your cars?

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
      1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
      But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

The guy with Mark VI's are in Canada. Marquisman and Jason_Mark VII I think. And welcome, this place will give you a warm feeling iside.
        88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
        Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Welcome!
          Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
          Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Hey im from London ontario canada, nice to see more members joining from canada,,, you got any pics?

Comment

Welcom!
              '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
              '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

wilkum

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

HI there
                  YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

I'll have to see about getting pics. Money is tight right now and I don't have a camera.

Comment

Guten Tag mein herr. Emmpfang zu GMN.

In other words, hello, and welcome to GMN.
                      Nick
                      88 Colony Park LS
                      G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
                      Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

Originally posted by grandpaslincoln
                        Welcome!
                        x2
                        2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

welcome, an hour north of toronto, used to live in north york years ago

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                          1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                          1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                          2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                          2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Howdy, welcome to GMN!

If you get up any pics...How about some pics of the 88 too?

sigpic
                            - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

I've been on here over a year, and have had my Town Car about 6 months now, and have yet to post one picture. No digital camera. So don't let that bother you. Welcome, Mr. Bean the Hobbit!
                              Back in the saddle again!

2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in Unimaginative Bureaucratic Brown
                              Bone stock... for now.

Comment

Working...
                              X