Forgotten panthers section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgotten panthers section

I think it would be neat to make a forgotten panthers section where members would poast pics of panthers in auto wrecking yard's with the name of the yard could be neat to see whats out there and could help people locate parts,, if this dose become a foum section i would be intrested in becomeing the moderator for that section,, let me know what you think..

for eg...

some fox bodies and a panther

sad relly

Im not sure where this wreckers is located
    Last edited by ; 12-08-2006, 11:24 AM.

Comment

There are a good number of boxes in the yard near my house, but its too damn cold for pictures right now. Id say they have at least 10 between each make and model.
      -Matt
      1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

My boneyard has lots of panthers, or at least they did the last time I was there. I think this is probably a good idea. It's good drooling material if nothing else.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
        1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
        But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

yes exactly i think it would be neat.

Comment

hhhmmm.... maybe a subforum in the for sale section?
            Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
            'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
            sigpic
            85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

yea or even the off topic section?? eather way i think it would be cool...

Comment

Subforum in the For Sale section sounds good to me. IMHO, it doesn't really fit in the Off Topic section, because it's basically on topic.

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

oh yea i guess your right...ya it just poped into my mind last night so i thaught i would see about it...

Comment

No cameras allowed in the yards here.
                    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Originally posted by boXman
                      No cameras allowed in the yards here.
                      Really? Why not?

Comment

I don't make the rules, how should I know? :p
                        '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

lol

Still, though...that's odd.

Comment

They don't like people going in there and taking pictures of stuff, and selling it on ebay. Then once it sells they go to the yard and buy it. I don't see how that's a bad thing, but for some reason they don't like it.

Comment

so who do i have to talk to to see about getting this section added?

Comment

Working...
                              X