Hello to fellow GMN'ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to fellow GMN'ers

Just wanted to introduce myself and my ride. I am new to the Grandmarq.net but I have been on Crownvic.net for awhile now. I have the same handle for both. I drive a 97 aero marquis GS. It pretty much has every bolt on available now. Next year I do plan on building and installing a forged block and lots of other goodies. Feel free to visit my supermotors site located at the bottom of my sig and see a crapload of pictures!!!

1997 Grand Marquis w/ 126400
    TOO MANY MODS TO LIST WITH ONLY 5 LINES OF SPACE. VISIT MY SUPERMOTORS PAGE FOR MORE DETAILS

http://www.supermotors.net/vehicles/registry/15008

Welcome to GMN. This is the place to be. I don't think there's any problem that no one here can help with.
    88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
    Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

nice car btw,,,

Comment

Welcome aboard! Nice merc and the mods list is quite respectable! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Comment

welcome mang

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
          302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
          k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

To the "M" Panther zone N_G_M Mang we are glad to have another successful noob in this site don't hesitate if you have a doubt regarding your Panther our vast panel of experts will gladly help you to make reality those mods in mind or consult anything related with your Panther plus you will met cool people about CVN-gestapo beware with them you could be !BANNED! when you never expact it all this thanks to a bunch a M**** FUCKERS there, Well !ENHORABUENA! for be our new NOOB here enjoy the site.

ATT, SNIPER 308.PROUD OWNER OF "MERC-75 INTERCEPTOR.
            MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

:lol: ....Welcome to GMN make your self at home!
              YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome. I look forward to getting to know alot of you. Other projects that I have coming this year is a forged motor and probably some nitrous. I haven't started building the new motor yet because I am not sure if I want to start with a 1995 block. Are there differences in the blocks between a NPI and PI motor? Or is it just a different dishtop piston that was used to gain the extra clearance with the PI heads. I know this question doesn't belong in here but what the hell!!!!!
                TOO MANY MODS TO LIST WITH ONLY 5 LINES OF SPACE. VISIT MY SUPERMOTORS PAGE FOR MORE DETAILS

Comment

I don't know the answer to you block question, but welcome aboard and nice car. I'm jealous of your mod list.

Comment

Welcome, mang! You've come to the right place. And nice car!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                    1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                    But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Welcome!
                      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Very nice merc! Welcome! As far as the block question I don't know what the differences are exactly. I would like to think it is just a different piston as opposed to the PI engines. Because people that have done PI head swaps on Non-PI engines have to run premium all the time because of the upped compression no matter what tune. I would think it has to do with the pistons not the block itself.
                        2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Nice HPP & welcome to GMN for life........
                          2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
                          85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
                          07 JCL 250 A Scooter
                          79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Welcome, sounds like a bad ass ride. I hope to get my town car to about the same specs as yours. I just need an 01 4.6 and a few other things. I think the pistons are different. I have to find my book but there are several differences in model year 4.6's. I don't think I'd mess with a 95 block myself.
                            Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Thanks for the welcome all. I did a little searching around and it looks like the 95 block is different. From 96 to current the 4.6L block is the same for all years and regardless of NPI or PI. A current production block can be bought from ford for $440 and a 95 block from ford costs $1,043.

Comment

Working...
                              X