Reader's Rides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reader's Rides

Those of you with stickies!!! Listen up. I am going to be migrating your threads over to the spotlight forum. Since the Spotlight forum is only for the car owner, all other posts will not be included. Only posts with images of the owner's car. I will be merging all the posts in a thread into one post. If you wish for yours to be different than your sticky, then make a spotlight thread. Don't have to be finished or anything, just start a thread and say I'll deal with it later lol.

Also, if I migrate it over, and you want to edit something in the merged post. There is a way to get this done. Sadly due to the restrictions currently imposed here, you can not edit your own posts after a certain time frame. But if you quote your first post and edit in the quote anything you want, and post that as a reply, when i see if I will update the first post and delete the reply, unless otherwise instructed. If you do not quote it, then I will assume you are just adding info and will not mess with it. Basically ask for what you want done and I'll get to it as soon as I can.

If you have a CarDomain page, just let me know, I can copy the HTML from that as well. But please if so, make sure you have a good amount of pictures. The emphasis is on pictures here.

Remember that in the Spotlight forum HTML code is enabled, so you can get creative. But you may want to avoid tables I have found. The stupidity of this software can not keep the post area separate, so if you post with HTML tables, it will mess up the tables for everything on the page like the sig area, user info, avatar and what not.

Thanks from your admin
    Johnnie (Blaze86Vic)
    Last edited by Blaze86Vic; 12-11-2006, 01:45 AM.

Sounds like an awesome idea! Don't bother with the wagon... not sure that it should even still have a sticky.
    2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
    1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
    1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

If you do that just unsticky my thread and let if fall were it might. I already have a cardomain page that I do that shit with, I don't really update it either.
      2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

When I am finished moving the info over for all the stickies, all the stickies will be removed. And all the threads will be moved into the new reader's rides sub-forum. So in the end there will not be threads directly in the reader's ride section. This will help to keep attention evenly distributed between the spotlights, media archive, and the rides

I wonder about the feasibility of just copying the HTML code from Streetfire....hmmm. Would save you loads of time on updating, since you would only have to update one of them, and copy over.

Comment

So i can copy the HTML from your CarDomain page if you prefer. Have to do delete a couple things and add center justification where it's needed, but pretty simple. So if you prefer I can do that.

Comment

Originally posted by zwack88
            If you do that just unsticky my thread and let if fall were it might. I already have a cardomain page that I do that shit with, I don't really update it either.
            +1 I 'm trying to update my cardomain more these days

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
            302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
            k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Working...
            X