X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2007 ALL Ford Nationals Carlisle, PA Registration

June 1, 2 & 3, 2007 Carlisle, PA

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/Mercha...duct_Code=2850

The 2007 All Ford Nationals Pre-Registration campaigns starts right here! Last year we had 2/3 of the registered Mark VII's belong to LincolnsOnline.com and The Lincoln Mark VII Club* members and forum users. In 2007, it would be great if that number could be doubled! It's a great 3 days with hot cars and great people to hang around with. You guys and gals that own Town Cars or Mark VIII's or Continentals or LS' s or any other flavor of Lincoln are also encouraged to pre-register.

All of the Lincoln show fields (at least it was like that last year) are no more than thirty yards from each other with the Mark VII's and Mark VIII's being right next to each other!

* If you're an LM7 Club member, please be sure to put down The Lincoln Mark VII Club when you register.

Thanks for your time and interest, everyone and I hope to see you in June!
    Jack (Hizhonor)
    The Lincoln Mark VII Club
    www.thelincolnmarkviiclub.org

sigpic

I wonder if they would be ok with my car? My exterior is nothing to look, with the little bents and what not. But it would be nice to take a week up there and do that just to hang out, then do SF07 on my Birthday

Comment

You could enter it.
      '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

My car isn't anything to look at either, it looks friggin stock. I'd still like to enter. Hell, our setups are way better than most of those cobbled together ricers...If enough people go, I'm pretty close and might consider entering
        Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Damn, why is all the good stuff on the east coast? It sucks living here.
          88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
          Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

CVN planning on doing a big meet there since there going to be no STAP this is going to be a great year for PA & the other meet is Scottfest.......
            2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
            85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
            07 JCL 250 A Scooter
            79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

I`m going down for sure & I going to bring the HPP there........
              07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

2007 Carlisle All Ford Nationals - Registration

FANTASTIC NEWS!
                Last year's All Ford Nationals Fun Field displayed over 20 Lincoln Mark VIIs from around the country! This year, we're targeting TWICE as many Lincoln Mark VII owners to PRE-REGISTER their vehicles!

No matter what year or make of Lincoln Mark VII you have, PRE-REGISTRATION and participation is the BEST way to see this great event! For $35.00 you receive a three day pass for on field parking, admission for you and one guest, and a ballot to judge vehicles in your class! The overall spectator cost is $29.00 plus $10.00 parking in a remote lot.

I encourage you to PRE-REGISTER NOW. Spread the word! Join The Lincoln Mark VII Club at the Club Tent this June and help us celebrate our Annual National Meet! Reserve the best parking space at the best event this year! The Lincoln Mark VII Club National meet at the All Ford Nationals, Carlisle, Pennsylvania, June 1-3, 2007!
                http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/Mercha...tegory_Code=FD

John "OldSchool" Dancy
                "All of this is assuming that everything else in the system is stock and well maintained."
                - © John "OldSchool" Dancy
                All rights reserved.The Lincoln Mark VII Club

Comment

If u own a CV or GMQ put it into the PI area not the full size area.........
                  07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

how is everything grouped? by model? Do clubs get to have everyone grouped together regardless of model?

Comment

Originally posted by mrltd
                      how is everything grouped? by model? Do clubs get to have everyone grouped together regardless of model?
                      Mike I Had my old 97 in the fullsize in 05 it was all disaster then last yr I put the HPP in the Police class it was much better for the Panthers then the fullsize class was.........
                      07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

I dunno how well that'd go over with people, but I'd be game for it. I really don't care about winning anything.

Comment

yea how we gonna keep gmn together.....i gots a lincoln lol

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Well, if we get 25 people, we get our own tent and parking area. So, the best bet would be to register and put crownvic.net as the group and we'll just have to park with them. but at least we all would be in one groups

Comment

Working...
                            X