watchamacall its and doo dadz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

watchamacall its and doo dadz

I found a site that has a virtual tour of everything under the hood of a Eclipse and a discription of what it does. I was thinking we should get something like this going for panther bodies, it would be a real help to car nobs like me.

Click on the section you want to zoom in on and then click the red dots for more info.

http://members.shaw.ca/dsm.1000q/Eng...sual-index.htm

Interesting concept, I think it would be a good idea myself!
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

I say do it. Provides a good look at the engine, where and wht the parts are, and what they do and how they work. Great for noobs like me and even for those more experienced. Would help out a lot. Nice find!
      88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
      Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Good idea!

Hey, ain't you the guy who runs the mercury archive?
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

odd. My factory repair manuals do the same thing. and I don't have to turn on the computer.
          1987 Country Squire LX Wagon 5.0L: Daily Ride......1964 Lincoln Continental 430ci: Toy #1.
          1984 F-250 4x4 4.9L: Toy #2.............................1968 Volkswagen Bug 2.0L: Toy #3.
          1989 F-250 4x4 5.8L: Emergency backup and work truck...

Comment

Shhhhhhhhhh. :p
            Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
            Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Not all of us have factory repair manuals.

Comment

I'd say it's a good idea.

And 88, you have to stop posting so much...every time I see your new avatar I have to change my undies.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan in MN
                  And 88, you have to stop posting so much...every time I see your new avatar I have to change my undies.

Too bad about her uniform though j/k

The Admiral

Comment

:lol: I think it would be a great thing. It would be very helpful. I'm sure someone could compile it. if I had a digital camera and a complete car I could do it.
                    Resident diesel addict

Comment

Thats pretty neat. Its probably just some image mapping. I used to know how to do that.
                      -Matt
                      1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan in MN
                        I'd say it's a good idea.

You should see the full size pic. I just googled Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders and there she was.

Anywho, for this to be done, someone is gonna have to have a stock lopo, and clean it up a bit. And maybe others with a HO conversion could do the same so us noobs can learn all abou them too. I'd like to see a pic of Mike's 16 sec lopo engine.

Comment

and GMGT with a big block
                          YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Well since theres so many engines panthers come with sevral people could contribure and have seperate pages for diffrent engines.

I have a stock 5.0 EFI

Oh and i unfortunetly don't run the merury archive. :^)

Comment

Originally posted by 88Vic
                              You should see the full size pic. I just googled Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders and there she was.

Anywho, for this to be done, someone is gonna have to have a stock lopo, and clean it up a bit. And maybe others with a HO conversion could do the same so us noobs can learn all abou them too. I'd like to see a pic of Mike's 16 sec lopo engine.
                              It looks exactly like my 14 sec HO motor that's in a readers rides thread... It looks NASTY...and not in a nice way.
                              Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Working...
                              X