Torino rims - fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torino rims - fit?

Just curious. This '76 Torino is being parted out. Anyone know if the bolt pattern is the same as an '88 GM?

------------------
    Justin

It should be, i think all full size and middle size 5 bolt patterns are the same
    Xander

1987 ford mustang

the Camaro isn\'t around anymore because it was a poorly built POS that only big hair rocker wanna-be\'s bought.

Donate a 351

I dont give a shit what you have to say

Comment

The 79+ CV/GM adopted the mid-sized pattern. Early full size cars used an even larger pattern. Yes......Torino will work.

Comment

Any good parts on the 70/71 Torino next to it?

Comment

Nothing was listed in the ad about it (there was a lot of stuff, though), but if I go to check the rims out I can look.

--------------------
          Justin

Comment

Hmm, anyone have an opinion as to whether or not those Torino rims would look decent on the '88? I'm tempted, but I love my turbines.

----------------------
            Justin

Comment

They're Cragar S/Ss(Or something very similar), yes, they will look good on your car. There was someone on C V N with them on his 88 or 89 Vic. I forget his name though. It's a light blue vic.

Comment

This pic is just to compare with my sig pic. I wonder if the backspacing is appropriate.

Comment

the torino wheels are a direct fit , i had panther turbine wheels on my 78 cougar, which was a torino based car..........the torino platform and the panther platform are very similar
                  scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                  2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                  1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                  1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                  2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                  1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

They will look sweet man.
                    Xander

1987 ford mustang

the Camaro isn\'t around anymore because it was a poorly built POS that only big hair rocker wanna-be\'s bought.

Donate a 351

I dont give a shit what you have to say

Comment

Crap, the guy e-mailed me and said that someone is going to buy the car. He'd let me know if the rims could be seperated from the deal. They are a bit rusty and he's asking $200 for all four. I forgot to ask the width. I'm only going to get 'em if at least two of them are 8 inches wide.

---------------------
                      Justin

Comment

200 for the 4 was too much anyway.........hit me up on yahoo and i'll guide you thru the wonderfull world of aftermarket wheels, i found a few nice sets in 16" for under 300 a set
                        scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

It's J-Puff's CV!!
                          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

hahaha...j-puff!

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                            1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                            1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                            2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                            2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

The bolt pattern in question is a 5-on-4 1/2".....used on almost all 5-lug Ford cars except for most of the 1970's full size boats...5-on-5" there...

Comment

Working...
                              X