now an owner of a waggin'...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now an owner of a waggin'...

i now own a waggin'. i looked up the axle code and it has 3.27 locked code E. the paint needs work due to the clear coat, engine runs great with just 102,xxx, and the interior looks like new. :megadeth: now i own a sedan, tudor, and a waggin'. :megadeth: time to start workin on my sedan, and get the transmission swapped. the tudor will be a summer project i am gonna be able to tinker with. i need to get pics up when i got time and light.
    Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

What year, color, and CV or GM? Good to hear though.
    2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

1990 ford waggin, maroon/maroon, belonged to a guy that died and has extra belts, hoses, and new exhaust. it needs duels though. it also has foglights, and is wired for a hitch. problems with the windows though, but not worried about that. i had to get rid of my van, and got $750. had to pay child support and got an advance from work. sumthin actually went my way. at least i still have wheels and this waggin is loaded. it even has a front windshield defroster for the wipers. i will let you know more after i drive it longer.

Comment

Congrats mang.

The wagon I was looking at sold before I could look at it dangunit.
        1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
        1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
        Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
        Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

i think that the tax money i get is gonna be used for a rebuild on my transmission. i like the waggin' but i need to get the tires aired up right since it feels loose. i am wondering what this waggin has in store for me. i know it needs a name. too bad i have only 2 brain cells...1 lost and the other out lookin for the first.

Comment

It has a working InstaClear windshield still? wowzers.
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Congrats, and welcome to the wagon club.
              Wagons are where it's at.
              1987 Country Squire LX Wagon 5.0L: Daily Ride......1964 Lincoln Continental 430ci: Toy #1.
              1984 F-250 4x4 4.9L: Toy #2.............................1968 Volkswagen Bug 2.0L: Toy #3.
              1989 F-250 4x4 5.8L: Emergency backup and work truck...

Comment

i know, i need to get pictures up. the clear coat and the wood stuff is peeling. but the body is straight, interior is like new, the rear door window works, and it has the luggage rack w/ a rear window wind deflector. only place so far i saw of rust is by the rear bumper. it has turbines and motor looks somewhat clean. it has a new water pump and a few other things replaced on it. not a bad ride for only $600.

Comment

http://www.axcessmypics.com/87_crown...=1170219975440

i took some quick picks w/ my cell phone. it doesnt really look maroon, but more of a rootbeer color.

Comment

You'll have to line up all the different cars for a nice comparison pic. Congrats, hope it serves you well.
                    -Matt
                    1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

Looks good. Nicely optioned.
                      Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Yeah looks great. We need to meet up one of these years. If that dent on the sedan is accessible from the backside I could bring my hammers and dollies to help work it out for you.
                        2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

looks good mang congrats

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                          302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                          k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

i didnt get a good shot of the clear coat peel. the hood and the roof are peeled bad of clear coat. the woograin is also messed up and i would rather have it gone. wouldnt mind stripping the clear and the woodgrain off and have it repainted the same color. i was thinkin of how to set up pictures of all 3 cars. i was thinkin of parking them all in a field and having the wagon in the center staring at the camera and the others pointing there fronts toward the center of the picture. i need to get the tudor, Deuce, running first. the sedan, Baby, moves but doesnt shift right. this spring sometime they should all be running since i SHOULD have the money for an engine. tax money for the transmission, so that will be done sooner. already had fun with the waggin', name yet unknown, by having a cavalier fly by me. i stepped on it and flew by them. they THOUGHT they were gonna outrun me at the light...WRONG. they must feel stupid gettin wasted by a waggin'.

Comment

Looks good dude.
                              '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                              '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Working...
                              X