Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Lister Here

Hey yall

I have a 01 GM LSE. Had it since 03. Almost traded it last month, but just couldnt let her go. There are some horrible nasty pics of her up on the 'net from when I was lookin to sell here: www.mountainsidepc.com/lse . Promise I will give her a bath and put some pretty pics up soon. So, now I'm looking to put some fun parts in her. Gonna start by strapping down the front end. Like what I have read about the Bilstiens up on the crownvic site. There are some Tokicos up on ebay. Cant find any reviews on them.

Next will be a perfomance chip with a cold air intake all on ebay as well. After that I will put on some nice sounding pipes and tintng.

gimme your .02 on the shocks and that other stuff.

latuh!
    MW
    88cherokeeclassic
    89chryslertownandcountry
    01GMLSE
    88hondahawkgt
    99hondavfr
    www.mountainsidepc.com
    www.sonicrecreation.com

We need pics......and welcome to GMN!!!!
    Packman

Comment

link in the message

click on the link in the original message for pics, dirty, but theyre pics...

mw

Comment

Welcome, and I like the edelbrock IASs myself.
        Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

!Enhorabuena ! DRUMNOW in be the most new NOOB in our site please feel comfortable to check the forums and if you have in mind to do mods to your Panther do not hesitate to post it and our big panel of experts will help you plus you'll met cool people here so !Welcome to the "M" panther site!

ATT, SNIPER 308. PROUD OWNER OF "MERC-75 INTERCEPTOR"
          MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

I love the seats... if only, if only... you know where I'm going with that, lol.

Love the color too, looks good.
            1984 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murphmobile (RIP)
            1985 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murph Deuce (SOLD)
            1978 Chevrolet Caprice Classic, The Crapiece (current project)

Comment

Looks like a nice ride, welcome to GMN mang. As for performance, a Marauder airbox and tune will help out a lot. You could port the heads and intake. Get high flow cats or O2 eliminators and no cats, with performance mufflers. All that stuff isn't gonna be cheap, but it's worth it. Read the forums on upgrading brakes, suspension, and engine if you really want that car to be a beast.
              88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
              Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Working...
              X